bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Four Kids and Home Births (Jim Gaffigan)  (Read 4120 times)

Gina

Four Kids and Home Births (Jim Gaffigan)
« on: January 03, 2013, 01:11:35 PM »

(forgive the intro -- this is not my video - just sharing)

http://youtu.be/GEbZrY0G9PI
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:20:41 PM by Game Over »

dodrill

Re: Four Kids and Home Births (Jim Gaffigan)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 03:57:18 PM »

love it - thanks

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 07:30:25 PM »

My wife and I had four children,
Girl, boy, girl, boy so we always had a teacher and an in house baby sitter. It's a lot better than TV for a baby sitter, because an older sibling can feed them snacks and let us know when they make a mess.

Ole Indiana Bob & Doris, whose body we used to build the kids.  :D

dodrill

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 09:55:32 AM »

Doris, whose body we used to build the kids ;D
Indianabob, you have a superb sense of humor and I'm sure Doris appreciated your efforts  ;)
From a social anthropology view on offspring, it was important for males to marry to ensure their paternity. But we all know a father's contribution is much more than that :)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »

Good day Hayley and thanks for the kind remarks.  ;D

My wife and I had lots of advantages. I was older and knew what I wanted in a wife and mother for my children and she was younger and talented and very beautiful.
We both knew from the beginning that I didn't deserve her, but she condescended to live with me for better or for worse. March 2013 will be 52 years.

Part of our success in maintaining our life together was recognizing that neither of us was perfect.
Another example was teaching our children that their mother came ahead of each and all of them in every circumstance, so that they would not try to pit one of us against the other to get what they wanted.
We both taught our girls to do manly stuff and our boys to do lady stuff, so that each would hopefully grow into adults who had a real, practical understanding of what the other sex was dealing with in life.

My sons, with all their faults are very sensitive to the women in their lives and the girls are just as tough as nails when necessary. "ask me anything, but don't give me orders". Men and women each have a role to play in life, but equal in the sight of God means just that, precious and EQUAL!

Love and hugs, Indiana bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.