bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our family grieves...  (Read 3695 times)

theophilus

Our family grieves...
« on: January 13, 2013, 08:50:48 AM »

Our dear cousin Jorge passed away early this morning in our native Nicaragua. Our family grieves his loss! :'(

His mother passed away in a car cash many years ago precisely on the month of January. Jorge had just celebrated his 44th birthday on January 3. And now he is no more!

I HATE DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pray for our family. We need God's spirit to comfort us and give us peace during this awful time. Our 93-year-old grandma is being spared the bad news because she is recovering from pneumonia, and we fear the bad news might kill her! We held a wake for two of our beloved family members at the same time once many years ago. We don't wanna hold another one again! One time is enough!

Please my Heavenly Father! Help us! Sustain us! Hold us up! Our hearts ache beyond measure!

Nan

Re: Our family grieves...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:49:53 AM »

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »

theophilus,

Death of a love one is truly a painful and difficult experience, but I would like to comfort you my reminding you that death is also a necessary part of our Creator's plan of salvation.  It was Jorge's time to die in this age, but all hope is not gone.  Jorge will be resurrected in the age to come and you will see Jorge again!

My mother died just a few months ago, and my only brother and father died within 5 months of each other several years ago, so I understand your pain.  However, I must tell you that my faith has become stronger than my grief.  It is what will sustain us.  I will be praying for you and that your faith will increase and you will be comforted by it.

René

gregorydc

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 11:43:54 AM »

Theophilus ,
Prayer for you and your family so God will comfort you and overcome this mountain of pain. Peace and Love to you as well brother.
Greg

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 04:09:19 PM »

theo, i add my voice to the others in saying i am sorry for the loss of your beloved family member.  i believe rené said it so beautifully.  it is our faith which God has graced our hearts with that will sustain us in these times.  stand strong in that faith.  i agree with you in that i hate death too.  it just sucks.  praise God it will one day be swallowed up. 

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 04:40:14 PM »

Praying for you and your family at this tragic time. May your faith be sustained and even increase. I know God is right there for you and will comfort you.

Hope this passage helps from Ray's article on An encouraging word about death.

Make no mistake: death is an enemy, but it is "being ABOLISHED" (I Cor. 15:26) by the One who has already had victory over it. And although we will never experience being dead, we certainly experience the loss of our loved ones who have died, and they will experience loss when we die.

So take courage: If you are reading this little article then you are alive, and that is all you will EVER KNOW… LIFE!

The favour of the Lord Jesus Christ, be with your spirit.

Rhys

🤫

theophilus

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 07:51:44 PM »

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. They are highly appreciated and needed. My cousin/brother and I grew up together. He had meningitis and suffered two consecutive heart attacks. He couldn't survive the second one. May he rest in peace.

theophilus

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 10:02:07 PM »

theophilus,

Death of a love one is truly a painful and difficult experience, but I would like to comfort you my reminding you that death is also a necessary part of our Creator's plan of salvation.  It was Jorge's time to die in this age, but all hope is not gone.  Jorge will be resurrected in the age to come and you will see Jorge again!

My mother died just a few months ago, and my only brother and father died within 5 months of each other several years ago, so I understand your pain.  However, I must tell you that my faith has become stronger than my grief.  It is what will sustain us.  I will be praying for you and that your faith will increase and you will be comforted by it.

René

I'm sorry for the loss of your loved ones. It's indeed very tragic. Thank you for your kind words.

virginiabm

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »

I am so sorry about your family member theo. I know how you feel and my heart breaks for you. I have lost many family members this year. I hurt for you and I hurt with you. I pray God will give you and your family peace and comfort in your time of need.

God be with you Brother,
       Virginia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.