bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thief anonymously returns stolen rings to their owner  (Read 3472 times)

Gina

Thief anonymously returns stolen rings to their owner
« on: January 16, 2013, 01:17:44 PM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/thief-writes-apology-letter-returns-stolen-gold-rings-223408861--abc-news-topstories.html

I don't really know what to think.  I want to say something really judgmental, like, why do people put so much value into "things."  Man, if I ever get married, I'm doing the "Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere":  Roll up a piece of tinfoil (no lie) and put that on my finger, because the likelihood that I'll lose or damage your $10K piece of carbon and gold plated nickle is high.  Hey, man, I have a lot on my mind, and if someone stole my jewelry I'd be upset but I'd also think to myself, well, would I rather have been the one robbed, or have been the thief. 

The guilt that person felt.  Good thing it was something they could return.  (I bet it was the daughter!  ha!  Anonymous.  My aunt fanny.  lol  "My parents actually turned me into the police."  Her parents placed that much value on their rings.  Over rings???  Who worries about these things?)

Patric

Re: Thief anonymously returns stolen rings to their owner
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »

U seem a high apple on the tree my dear.....*hands you some tinfoil to see what happens knowing a slap is coming*  ::)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:54:06 PM »

What a lovely person for returning them, mind you they did steal them in the first place (You're just too tough there Rhys) ;)
🤫

Gina

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 12:43:02 AM »

Well whoever that thief was (because they're no longer a thief since they've come clean), they must have had a "come to Jesus" moment.  Those are the hardest moments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.