bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First thing to show signs of life? Your heart.  (Read 3499 times)

Gina

First thing to show signs of life? Your heart.
« on: January 16, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »

I was speaking with a friend on skype the other night, a real nice young lady that I met online recently on another forum.  And she explained to me that science is of the opinion (and I have to agree when I think about it) that the first signs of life in a fetus in the womb don't start in the brain at all, but they start with the heart.  I just think that's fascinating.

Patric

Re: First thing to show signs of life? Your heart.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 08:21:36 PM »

Indeed.....hmmm.....they both must work together but the heart starts it huh? Our father is all about the heart over mind....the Spiritual things make more sense to my heart than my mind.....often.....

Gina

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:53:18 AM »

Yeah, that's what I thought too, Patric.  That's why I found this so interesting.  So thank you for bringing that up. 

But I thought I read somewhere in Ray's writings that the heart is the seat of deepest emotion, and Paul said that we are to be transformed (in our heart) by the renewing of our minds.  Because after all, the heart is where murders, envying, etc., starts.  Not in the mind.  That's why it says the heart is deceitful above all things.  You can see how the heart starts it all.  Fascinating isn't it.

It's a real struggle to overcome the flesh.  But I'm getting some really good advice from that nice lady I met online.  She's so beautiful inside and out.  Just a real class act.

Patric

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:59:15 AM »

Oh? what nice lady?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.