bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you are a senior you will understand this one, if you deal with seniors, this  (Read 3675 times)

Ian 155

If you are a senior you will understand this one, if you deal with seniors, this should help you understand them a little better, and if you are not a senior yet........God willing, someday you will be......

The R12.99 Special

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the 'seniors' special' was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for R12.99.

'Sounds good,' my wife said. 'But I don't want the eggs..'

'Then, I'll have to charge you R13.49 because you're ordering a la carte,' the waitress warned her.

'You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?' my wife asked incredulously.

'YES!' stated the waitress.

'I'll take the special then,' my wife said..

'How do you want your eggs?' the waitress asked.

'Raw and in the shell,' my wife replied.

She took the two eggs home and baked a cake.

DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!!

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook

Woe to me. I'm not a senior and I get this one. I'm left wondering what sort of cake was it and can you email me a slice. I would be most grateful if you could.  :P

Rhys
🤫

Ian 155

Had to make right with the over 40s Joke and a friend sent me this from the Land of the long white cloud....
[she is a Bok fan only, BTW]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306356_507082539331677_609882984_n.jpg

Gina

haha!!!  That is darling!!  haha!!  (The dog in the bin, I mean.  But your senior joke was good too.)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook

Good place for the dog I think ;)

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.