bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: update on my sons  (Read 3592 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
update on my sons
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:39:04 AM »

Hi Bt family. i pray that y'all Will continue to pray for my family and my sons that are in trouble with the law. The Feds has both of my sons now. they are in different jails. On e in Raleigh NC and the other in Wilmington NC. They have both on three counts of conspiracy charges. Their lawyers want them to take a plea bargin, which will give them ten years or more because of the high quality of Meth. I went to see my younger son yesterday and he is not doing to good. fear has gripped all of us. There is alot of people involved in all this, alot of families that will be devastated because their children are apart of it to. Please pray for all the families and their children that was influenced by this man who got them involved and now  he is bringing all down with him. Pray for him to because something influenced him as well. I haven't talked to my older son in three weeks because they are suppose to transfer him anyday, but we don't know when. My husband want put time on the phone so he can call because he could be moved anytime. Please pray for him. I don't want him to think that we have deserted him. I am going through I waking nightmare thinking about what could happen to my sons in prison. I try hard not to think, but it is so hard for me. i feel like my heart is breaking into at times . To lose both my sons at the same time is almost unbearable. i know one thing that God will see us through all this in His time and in His way. I ask for His will to be done as only it can be. May God be glorified in all this.  your sister in Christ Jesus, Virginia

Gina

Re: update on my sons
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 12:15:31 PM »

Oh Virginia.  I'm so sorry.  I have not forgotten your sons (I thought about them in fact last night while I was replying to Truth281's email about his brother going to prison for heroin).  I will pray for the man who is bringing them down and all those involved.  But I just don't even know what to say.  My heart would be so heavy with grief.  My head is reeling just imagining what you're going through. 

Blessed are the poor in spirit. 

Peace and mercy and love and grace to one and all. 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:59:13 PM »

Very sorry Virginia. It's a nightmare I know.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 05:43:07 PM »

Will continue to pray for your sons.

2Pe 3:9  The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God bless

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »

i know one thing that God will see us through all this in His time and in His way. I ask for His will to be done as only it can be. May God be glorified in all this. 

dear virginia.  your above referenced quote says it all.  stand on that statement of truth.  our LORD will not forsake you.  or your sons.

claudia

octoberose

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 01:42:29 AM »

Dear Virginia,
 This I know, that those who mourn will be comforted. I am praying for you and your family during this time of trial.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.