bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Entertained  (Read 5664 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Entertained
« on: July 27, 2006, 10:08:07 AM »

Dear Mr. Smith,
You are quite a person. I was very much entertained at your attempt to interpret Scripture. I had to look into your site because it caught my attention while I was searching on the net. Then I started to read your article on Hell and your conception of it (or the lack of it). I thought it was amusing how you mentioned that because the Hebrew word Sheol was translated "grave" or "pit" and this was your reasoning that hell does not exist. As I sat there listening to you speaking about things you don't know anything about I couldn't help but laugh.
I wrote a 15 page research paper on Sheol and I think that you are seriously full of garbage. Why don't you take five minutes to read what your New Testament talks about hell (ie Matt. 25:31-46, Luke 8:26-39, Matt. 5:21-22, Mark 9:45). You can't produce any kind of evidence to back up your theory that God saves us from "disease", why is it that Christians still get sick? Or "death" why is it that Christians still die? In all, your story, your website, your entire theology is all bunk. Welcome to the Church my friend, she is still strong and thank goodness she doesn't bend to wackos like you.
I am certain you won't publish this email but I really don't care, I probably won't be back to your site any time soon anyways to look for it. Should you reply to me (if you are still reading) I would love to explain to you some of your other messed up ideas. Oh and although the disciples were fishermen, there was a distinct difference between you and them, they were trained and schooled by the living God. You my friend are just a retired painter who wants to make a name for himself.
All in all, your website is offensive, false, misleading, deceiving, and in every way wrong. Please take it down and start going back to church. Thank you and I am praying for you.

Dear Nameless:
Did you know that 99.44% of all my detractors are such spiritual cowards that they will not even use their own name?  Tis true, and you are just one more proof.
Why do Christian still die and have diseases?  BECAUSE NOT ONE LIVING CHRISTING IS SAVED YET, THAT'S WHY.
Ray

PS   I will cover Matt.25 and all other such Scriptures regarding the Christian "hell" in upcoming Installments of my "HELL" series.  Read my lead article: "YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES!" for proof that no living Christian "is" presently saved. We are saved in the first resurrection.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.