bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To Do List (Oldie but goodie.)  (Read 3710 times)

Gina

To Do List (Oldie but goodie.)
« on: January 31, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: To Do List (Oldie but goodie.)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 06:28:52 PM »

Good luck with this Shorty. It looks like you have a busy day ahead of yourself. When you're playing Eye of the tiger to the joggers make sure you throw some avocados at them. We joggers love that.  :P

Refer to: Understanding the Male Psyche - not meant to be sexist (To understand the avocados bit). My sense of humor is whack and only funny to the select few.

Rhys ???
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:33:02 PM by Rhys NZ »
🤫

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 10:21:42 AM »

Ah #9

I used to have parrots.  Remember the tv add for lifeline or something like that where the old lady falls and she cries out 'Help, I've fallen and can't get up'?

Well, I had a double yellow head Amazon parrot who could mimic that woman exactly.  He would have the same wavering tones that the old lady would have and was quite convincing.  One day I had the carpet layers come over to do some work and I had to go out so I put the parrot in the bedroom but forgot to tell the workers about the bird.  You guessed it.  Gave them quite a start to hear the old woman moaning with the 'Help, I've fallen and can't get up' routine.  Had some laughs about it later but it sure got them going when the bird started in.

Gina

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 12:52:39 PM »

Oh, wow, Arion, that was one of the best things I've woken up to first thing in the morning. Thank you for that!  haha!!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 01:18:17 PM »

Forget that it could talk...I'm impressed by anybody with a double-headed parrot.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 06:51:43 PM »

Forget that it could talk...I'm impressed by anybody with a double-headed parrot.

I'm with you Dave. I never knew parrots had 2 heads. ;D I have so much to learn?

I once had a double headed steel nail but I found out later that it was actually 2 nails stuck together.  :D

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.