bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What else?  (Read 8548 times)

Rito1980

Re: What else?
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »

Dennis maybe we can help to find what caused it. Where you on a certain medication?

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »

dennis, i pray for God's healing power to take hold of your body, mind, and soul.  i can relate in some way to your feeling of exhaustion when only walking short distances in the house, and getting ready to go somewhere, due to the fibromyalgia issues that still flair up in my life daily.  but, i hope you are able to let God the Father take care of the details as to what is going on.  His power is mightier than any trial that confronts us.  rest in His peace.

claudia

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's getting better. It may even be gone. But I'm not going to push it until I get some work done this morning. I'll post here again later today.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »

It started getting better yesterday afternoon. I've been walking around the house at normal speed and no problems.

Just got off my exercise bike (inherited from Ray). I went one minute and everything feels fine.

It may have been that dye. My friend said there are a lot of nasty side effects. It may have taken this long to flush it out of my system.

These last few months makes me feel like I've been "ridden hard and hung up wet"  :)

darren

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 03:16:32 PM »

Hi Dennis, my aunt went through the same thing. She couldn't walk down the hall without have to sit down and rest, she was so out of breath they did all the usual test and couldn't fine anything wrong. ends up the docs miss a small clog in a small vain leading into the main Arturo. just a little vain among many that all leads to the heart. come to find out she had two heartattacks that didn't even show until many more test but after the fix the small little clog she walks and never runs out of breath. Please I'm not trying to worry you just try in put out some info that might or might not mean anything.

God bless you keep on asking questions to the docs. many just take the docs word like their God. Docs. are human and do make mistakes and miss things they shouldn't. keep on pushing on

Darren

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 09:44:52 PM »

Your progress is encouraging to me. still praying for ya!

I liked your line "ridden hard and hung up wet" sounds tiresome :)

God bless

Rhys
🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 01:42:47 PM »

Thank you. I'm feeling normal today. So I think this is over.

Headdy82

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 03:48:53 PM »

Hello Dennis.
            I am a new member amd first want to thank you for the site amd allowimg me to be apart of it. My father had showed me this site and I am glad he did. Secondly,I was reading your posts. And I am sorry you are going through so much. It will all get better! Everything as you know,  is purposed for a reason. Ill say a special prayer for you. Sincerely -Heather  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.