bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new and need of prayer  (Read 3854 times)

Rito1980

new and need of prayer
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:47:17 AM »

hello everyone.i recently joined the forum as well as the page in facebook "friends of L Ray Smith" .im need of prayer , and friendship. Lately i havent been feeling well.I dont know if its karma or  god coming to collect. i have talked to **** and **** but i can pretty much tell thier not much into friendship. if anyone knows about fellowship and study on skype or anywhere it would benefit me greatly.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:25:39 AM by Dave in Tenn »

Gina

Re: new and need of prayer
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 12:35:16 PM »

I will pray for you.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:52:02 PM »

Hi Rito1980

Welcome to the forum

I often pray for the folks here and will continue to do so whether they have prayer requests or not. I think it's very important to do so. Feel free to PM if you want now and then.

I find what helps me is posting in the various categories and talking to others in that way as then everyone is involved who wants to be and we can help each other in that way. That's what I find is a help to me.

I guess everyone gets busy and can be hard to make the time. I find it's a sacrifice for me but is a good sacrifice to make and I feel blessed to do so. Even if at times I get tired doing so I would rather be doing it than not. We do need each other and at the moment I feel this to be even more so.

1Th 5:11  Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
1Th 5:12  We ask you, brothers, to respect those who labor among you and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
1Th 5:13  and to esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.
1Th 5:14  And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.

Heb 13:1  Let brotherly love continue.

I will be praying for you and will make sure to pray for you today.

Have not been feeling too well lately myself but we do go though these things. I feel the isolation as well and is not easy. I try to give as much of myself as I can but it's not easy and I can't imagine that it ever will be in this life.

God bless you my friend and be of good cheer as we are in His hands and He will continue to guide as all.

Rhys
🤫

Rito1980

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 07:29:24 PM »

I feel you both are very caring. Rhys I have a neurological dysfunction from anti depressants. although i can think and talk i still consider it a brain injury. Its happened not once time but 3-4 times. I wonder what purpose did God get from allowing that. Its gotten so bad i cant sweat, feel good agression/energy, motivation, i have senstivity and nausea from the sunlight. I never been suicidal before but now i know why some people comitt suicide sometimes. Im sorry but thats the truth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRj9CxkVrz0

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 08:12:01 PM »

Please don't be sorry. It sounds awful what you are going through and stirs me to pray even more for you. I wonder what the purpose is for many things. I had 15 years of demonic attacks that had me thinking about ending my life. So when I say it's hard what we go through I mean it really is hard. We can trust in Jesus as He is our rock and knows all too well about suffering.

Here's a cool verse:

Isa 53:3  He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Well friend my heart goes out to you. I pray that God's healing hand will come upon.

Blessings

Rhys
🤫

Kat

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »

Hi Rito1980,

When life seems to get too tough, maybe you should turn your thoughts to God. What I mean is spend your time in study and meditation and pray as much as possible. Get your mind off of your problems. This site has numerous articles filled with much knowledge ready for the taking and you can spend as much time as you want studying here. When you spend your time in seeking God this way, you will be greatly blessed.

John 8:32  and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

When you come to a good understanding of this truth it frees you from the troubles of this life. Not that you will no longer have problems, but they will not weight you down.

Mat 11:28  Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
v. 29  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
v. 30  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

I will pray for you. This place is open 24/7 for fellowship with these truths you are learning, anytime you need somebody to talk to drop in here.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 08:28:52 AM »

I hope your continued study will lead to increasing peace.  We have to look to God for all of our salvations, whether they are physical, mental, financial, interpersonal or whatever.  He's given us problems in order to humble us.

(I removed the names from your original post because it's not really fair to call out members for something you perceived--especially elsewhere or in private.)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.