bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: letting go  (Read 13352 times)

Headdy82

Re: letting go
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »

Thanks. That was very edifying. You know something, before I was guided to this site, I had known much more than I realized. The awesome thing about it is that I seen a man who has been guided by God (Mr.Smith) and also those who have created this site, share truths that have been revealed to them. Thank you Gina for sharing that part of Ray's post. I often sit and pray that I can walk like Jesus and endure all that is among this world. Jesus is the man! I tell ya. You have to know that he truly was from our heavenly father to take all that he did while he was a physical being.
        I do understand this that in my heart I know that I am going through what I have to because it teaches endurance. It is hard, very hard. I want to be judged now and it seems I am, so that I may progress even more in my walk with the Lord. I struggle with the carnal mind, and it is pretty bad, but I have come a long way in a short time. I am 30 years old and since I was a little girl I have always believed in God. I was taught all the things that Ray said most Christians are taught like hell and fire burning pit, Jesus is Michael the archangel and other lies. This past year I have been blasted with such great revelations and truths that I fell like I am falling apart after learning things that are truly undeserved gifts, but why?I must say that I have been pulled out of the world that I may see it differently. I don't conform or do nearly a sinch of the things I did before.WHy am I struggling more? Is this part of it?  I think and meditate on it a lot. What is the purpose? I read and I get answers but then I find myself asking the same questions over again. Do I not get it by now? Maybe it is there as knowledge for me to understand when I am ready. THe Lord is so intelligent the way he sets things up.  It is probably to purge all the evil out. Maybe? Is That why I struggle with control and being overzealous at times, and sometimes idolizing things( putting them first), like being active and school. I get on track for awhile then I fold. I do not want to be like the sea that waivers. I want to build my house on strong foundation.Which I know is Jesus. I was brought out of church and come to know some valuable things, so where do I stand now. I know I am just going on and on here, but I have no one other than my dad, who I can talk to because nobody shares the "one mind and one spirit" with me. Of course there are true believers out there. I just do not know any. People around me look at me like I am delusional and judge me.  :-\ I sound erratic haha, but I am not i promise you. I am an A type person whose mind just keeps going. I want peace and rest from the things of this world. I want to have the mind of Christ so that all of these useless things I worry about will not bother me. The hope i do have is that I will meet Jesus one day and I will rejoice and things will be perfect and in harmony.

Headdy82

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 11:36:16 PM »

I want to say too, I pray that God blesses all those who have replied to me who cares for their fellow kin in  CHrist. We are one big family and that is how it should be and will be one day. THanks to all ;D

Gina

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »

I'm thrilled that you're happy to be here.  I too am a Type A personality.  My mind just goes and goes and goes.  But it was so much worse when my children were younger.

Yes, in answer to your question, we all are in the same boat, and you are right where God wants you to be at this point in your life.  He will not leave you helpless and comfortless.  Look where you are?  You're here and I'm glad you are.

Keep reading as time permits and studying and all, and you will be blessed and stunned and worried and OMG and all that "good" stuff.  It's all good.  You're gonna be alright, my friend. :)

I'm glad you were edified by that post.  I wish Ray was here to see you say what you have said.  We're so blessed to have each other -- and when I think that if God hadn't led me to Ray and Dennis' site, where would I be?  I struggle with the flesh constantly, but like you, I'm aware of it and I have hope.  My thing is, like you, I just don't want to hurt anyone selfishly.  I think I understand.  We have things we need to learn and so that's why things are hard sometimes.  There is a time for every purpose under heaven. 

God bless you!   

Headdy82

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 03:37:05 PM »

Yes absolutely! I am glad I am here too.  :) it is nice to be apart of this. Ray and Dennis had made such an inspirational site and the topics are the very ones that people struggle with. I'm glad that God has guided us all here. I will continue to read the word as I love to and fellowship as well as in with other true believers. Thanks....
                    Heather

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »

GK,  :), your post gives healing and glad comfort. 

J oK....so happy that you spotted our friend.

:)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »

I have been on an amazing journey since the Lord has guided me to truths. I understand that I will face trials and tribulations and judgements for everything I do. The one thing I have a hard time with is just giving it up. What I mean is I am a control freak...this is the beast I want to defeat. It is like..."how can I let Jesus manifest himself in me if I don't turn to him and stop trying to control everything! " I know that I cant purge the carnal mind out of me. I know God can. I struggle with this so much because every situation that comes about,  I have the tendency to take control especially in ones that I know I have no control over. Ray has talked about the " beast within" . Now I don't know if I totally understand it all,  but it seems they the little.me is sitting on my throne and mocking me and it doesn't want to back down. Ugh....I need some etification from another true believe that is maybe going through what I am. If I explained it enough to understand.   :-X

From one control freak to another: it is what it is and it'll change when it changes and you'll control none of it.

Read Ray:

"So why do most Christian hate the fact that God has a plan for their life that is beyond their own control? It all has to do with the unconverted, carnal mind, which hates God, and hates His spiritual Law."

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-B.html

"Absolutely nothing can be "added to or taken from" what is taking place in each and every reader at this very moment. God will either cause you to accept these truths at this "appointed time" in your life, or He will cause you to reject these truths at this "appointed time" in your life, and your "will" is not "free" to do either. It is all of God! The circumstances are already set in motion which will bring about God’s desired intentions. Individually, however, each one will have perfectly reasonable and rational reasons for his or her decision.

Those who accept this Truth will have rational reasons to voluntarily do so. Likewise those who reject it will have equally reasonable objects (to them they will be reasonable) for not accepting what they are reading. Amazing, isn’t it?"

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-D.html

You're going through nothing more than all of us have or will go through at some point.   Relax about it, give it time.  You'll see Ray's explanation of scripture is true.

Red quote :

Perfectly rational reasons for any decision, can be self justification leaning on one's own understanding.

No defence, opens to the yield of surrender. Surrender can be the weakness in which the strength of God is present.

ez2u

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »

wha tis amazing here is your beautiful pic of you and your children.  how about if they took that attitude with you.  how safe would that be?

Headdy82

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 11:31:29 PM »

EZ2u.......what do you mean by that??

ez2u

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2013, 12:19:21 AM »

oh sorry I got confused with what you said and something else  sorry  mind going :P  thanks for asking  i thought you said something else.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 17 queries.