bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member Confirmation E-Mail  (Read 5812 times)

hillsbororiver

New Member Confirmation E-Mail
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:01:24 PM »

Hello New Members,

I have been notified that some folks who have registered have not received a confirming e-mail yet. I will contact the Administrator on this but try to enter your screen name and password into the opening screen and see what happens.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: New Member Confirmation E-Mail
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »

The procedure to join is follows.  You join the forum and give an email address.  I send you a short survey email asking three questions.  Upon answering the questions your membership is either accepted or rejected.  You should receive an email advising you of this decision.  If things did not happen as I described let someone know so we can see what is happening.  Right now there are about 25 users with pending memberships.( These are people that did not respond to my survey email)

Also sometimes, a member either makes a mistake in typing in their email or gives a bogus email address, in which case the account is deleted.

Craig

Hello New Members,

I have been notified that some folks who have registered have not received a confirming e-mail yet. I will contact the Administrator on this but try to enter your screen name and password into the opening screen and see what happens.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Joe

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 01:08:23 PM by parsonssc »

MG

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 06:33:07 PM »

It didn't happen that way for me.

I waited for approval per the registration instructions and never received anything.

I just came back and logged in and it worked.

chuckusa

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 07:37:29 PM »

Yep...not getting any replies either. I just logged on a couple of weeks after answering the questions that were sent.

chuck

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 08:49:11 PM »

Well folks, the answer has arrived, if you are a new member try to log in whether you received an e-mail or not (it should have been automatic) please let us know, if there are any other problems drop me a line.

Thanks,

Joe

jfsf2@aol.com

Patrick

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 07:26:39 PM »

I did not get a survey; maybe because I'm not a new member.
What are the questions?

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 03:03:35 PM »

The procedure to join is follows.  You join the forum and give an email address.  I send you a short survey email asking three questions.  Upon answering the questions your membership is either accepted or rejected.  You should receive an email advising you of this decision.  If things did not happen as I described let someone know so we can see what is happening.  Right now there are about 25 users with pending memberships.( These are people that did not respond to my survey email)

Also sometimes, a member either makes a mistake in typing in their email or gives a bogus email address, in which case the account is deleted.

Craig

I've been doing some testing and I have always received the confirmation email.  If you are not getting them then you need to check your filters to see if the mail is going to your junk mail area.  Also some ISPs will delete messages if they think they are junk mail.

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.