bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Links?  (Read 3783 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Links?
« on: February 11, 2013, 09:51:31 AM »

Everyone please be aware of the forum rules.

Links are not allowed if a site or article brings its own teaching or preaching.  Links are allowed if a site it just for fun or informational, ie, you tube, google translator, Esword, etc.

The links posted look to be O.K, but barely, it did push this moderators brain to work too hard on a Monday morning.  I did not have time to look really close, and as John said I saw errors, be warned if another moderator sees a reason to remove the post/links they will.

In the future if a member has a question about a link they can PM a moderator first.

Just a gentle reminder.

Craig

ablessedman50

Deleted Links
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 08:57:32 AM »

Was out of town for 3 days & when I logged on today I was surprised to see that the links I posted about historical artifacts & Mt. Sinai were deleted. Am I allowed to ask why so I know what was wrong & possibly not do it again?

mharrell08

Re: Deleted Links
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 11:47:49 AM »

I removed it because teaching links are not allowed: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

Hope you understand,

Marques

ablessedman50

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:51:18 AM »

Sorry but I don't. The site ***No Teaching Links Allowed*** is about historical & ancient artifacts. No teaching at all, zero. It's been awhile since I been to the splitrockresearch site but that was also about the historical inaccuracy of the location for Mt. Sinai. Is there teaching on that one? Is the other one ok? One moderator had already seen my post & approved it then another came along & tossed it I'm confused!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 07:52:33 AM by mharrell08 »

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 07:57:13 AM »

Sorry but I don't. The site ***No Teaching Links Allowed*** is about historical & ancient artifacts. No teaching at all, zero. It's been awhile since I been to the splitrockresearch site but that was also about the historical inaccuracy of the location for Mt. Sinai. Is there teaching on that one? Is the other one ok? One moderator had already seen my post & approved it then another came along & tossed it I'm confused!

I merged Craig's message from your original thread into this thread. Because he posted this before you created this thread, his message appears first.

I took the time to look into the site, saw false teaching, and removed. Craig warned if a moderator sees a reason to remove, they would. Sorry for any confusion

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.