bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truly Blessed  (Read 4361 times)

newgene87

Truly Blessed
« on: February 15, 2013, 05:48:23 AM »

Hello Forum. Good ole newgene finally stopping by after a while. I've been really busy. I've been deployed to Afghanistan, even though i'm only a Dental Assistant so not in much danger, i'm great and bless: SO BLESSED. 9 months over here this is God's time to develop me and work in me in so many ways: and it's great. This site has become even a bigger blessing in my life! I was blessed to get into a BIG debate with my roomates about Freewill -- and might I say; the Wisdom of Ray just poured through me and after 6 hours of fact after fact, scripture after scripture: God opened my roomate's mind! He NOW studies bible-truths and we talk about it everyday! All the false doctrines of lucifer, freewill, hell, trinity and such like are slowly coming out of Him and I praise God for that! We even laugh at the WAY Ray teaches and preaches  ;D. His sarcasm and jokes are pretty funny but it's great to have someone out here that God used me to open His mind and we can share truths with; and His name is "Ray" too so i think he likes that as well ;). I give all that credit and honor to God. But i'm great, my studies havent changed, God is humbling me and revealing to me everyday His word and I just wanted to come on here and thank my old family for your prayers, your words of wisdom and everything else. And ask more for your prayers, your wisdom, your encouragement and your love. God bless you all!

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Truly Blessed
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:11:42 AM »

Hi there. I'm not one of your old friends as only a member for 3.5 months so thought I would say Hi anyway so Hi. I will pray for you.

Bless you

Rhys ;)
🤫

newgene87

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 06:18:27 AM »

Thank you so much sir. hello to you as well  ;D. I believe i was away for almost 6 months so i've been gone for a while but thank you for your prayers. Nice to meet you Rhys. I am a work in progress as well  ;)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 07:07:55 AM »

It's a journey that takes it's toll but so worth it, hence the work in progress line of mine

God bless
🤫

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »

Nice to hear from you Eugene.  I had been wondering if you had been deployed and how that was going?

I'm so delighted to hear you have someone to share these marvelous truths with while you are there in Afghanistan.  This is a wonderful blessing for both of you. :)

René 

gregorydc

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 03:36:27 PM »

Hello dear brother so great to hear from you, I miss hearing from you. Be careful still, even though your not in much danger. Glad God has helped you greately.
Peace and love to you dear brother keep us posted.
Greg

Kat

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for checking in, it is really good to hear from you. Yes you sound blessed indeed, what a joy to have your room mate have his eyes open. Will send up prayers for you both  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Gina

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 06:14:05 PM »

Eugene.  :)

It's really good to see your post.  I second what Kat says and prays.

Your favorite forum member -  ;)
Gina

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 08:40:33 PM »

Good to hear from you, newgene.  Thankful that the Lord has used you to free up your friend there.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Extol

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »

Eugene,

Thanks for the update and thanks for the great news about your roommate! I know what you mean about circumstances making this site become an even bigger blessing. I'm a Religion major so I get to use a lot of what Ray has taught me when I'm in my classes. This week, for instance, there has been a lot of discussion in one of my classes about free will (because we've been reading about Calvinism/predestination). It's strange to imagine how I would proceed in these classes without the knowledge I've gotten from Bible-Truths. But like you said, it just pours out. After so many readings and so many hearings of the audios, these profound truths get stuck in the brain. I've never been so happy to have something stuck in my head!

(However, I don't have any good stories about how a classmate has opened up to these truths. Since this is a U.S. school, most students in the religion classes are Christian, or at least come from a Christian background. So you can imagine some of the responses I get.  :-X)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.