bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HIV/AIDS Video, very cool!  (Read 4823 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
HIV/AIDS Video, very cool!
« on: March 12, 2013, 06:12:28 PM »

So, when I watch this, I'm just amazed once again at the complexity of life and the mechanisms which propel its functions.

http://youtu.be/RO8MP3wMvqg

No God? Bahahahaa. Please.. don't make me laugh!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: HIV/AIDS Video, very cool!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »

WOW! My Brain Exploded. Very interesting though but flew over my head and went out to sea.

But me not that smart. Ha ha  ???

This is more where my brain is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX53PVe8Rck

Rhys :P
🤫

Rito1980

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 09:37:22 PM »

i see nothing cool or fascinating about a lethal disease. Perhaps for a mad scientist it is. God bless.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 05:05:10 PM »

i see nothing cool or fascinating about a lethal disease. Perhaps for a mad scientist it is. God bless.

I really think you missed the point of my video post Rito... It wasn't to say that disease, pain, death, suffering etc.. are "cool" but rather the mechanism by which life functions, even those things we deem as nuisances, declare the Wisdom and Might of our God.

Now that I look at it, i didn't even use the word "cool." So I'm not sure where you got that from.

Sorry that you are easily confused.

In Christ,

Alex

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

GaryK

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »

Now that I look at it, i didn't even use the word "cool." So I'm not sure where you got that from.

In Christ,

Alex

Because you used the word "cool" in your topic title genius.
VVVV

Author Topic: HIV/AIDS Video, very cool!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 06:33:01 PM »

In Christ,

Alex

Because you used the word "cool" in your topic title genius.
VVVV

Author Topic: HIV/AIDS Video, very cool!

DOH! There it is.. I stand corrected!

Insert foot in mouth, now I see where the confusion came from. Well.. to clarify, aids itself is not cool, the mechanism by which it functions is very cool due to its extreme complexity.

Thanks for the correction and apologies to rito for calling you easily confused! Apparently I am easily overlooking things ;)

Alex

Rito1980

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »

no problem
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.