bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the church blinded by God like the Jews were?  (Read 7064 times)

oceanman

Is the church blinded by God like the Jews were?
« on: March 22, 2006, 09:09:06 AM »

Hi every one. Do we need to stay in the church and try to do what the deciples did??? Or will God rise up a new group of belivers like this group.
If God is in control of everything, what do you think is or will be happening with this more correct gospel. The church has always had problems agreeing on different doctorines.
God Bless
Oceanman in Cape Coral Florida

orion77

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 11:56:55 AM »

We are all chosen out of the church.  So, the church has its purpose, they feed on the milk of the word, but refuse to press onto maturity.  I could never go back to listen to how they portray God.  There are many sincere and good hearted brother and sisters in churches, albeit deceived.

When two or more people come together in His name...this to me is church, for God does not dwell in buildings made with hands of man.  He dwells inside of us.  We are the temple and indwelling of His holy spirit.

These ETs can play havock with your life, if you are not careful.  Its just as well to put up with them in peace and understand that the day will come when they too will see the light.  

God bless you.

Gary

SandyFla

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 05:21:33 PM »

Amen, Bobby!!! God is the only one who can open blind eyes and deaf ears-- both physically AND spiritually.

Sandy

orion77

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 06:43:37 PM »

I agree with you bobby.  I too feel I am not worthy.  Often ask the Lord, why me and not these others, when I know in my heart they have lived better lives than I have.  It is all up to Him, all we can do is accept His will and move on.  Just very thankful to have me eyes open, its amazing what can be seen now!!

God bless you all.

Gary

rvhill

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 08:20:59 PM »

I think first your pride must be subdued, so then you can see that you are the worse of sinner, as Paul says.

Everything in the bible is about love and pride. Love is the way to God, and pride is the way to death.

Alan

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »

Quote from: rvhill
Everything in the bible is about love and pride. Love is the way to God, and pride is the way to death.

"Pride....In The Name Of Love" Bono (U2) :twisted:

Right on RV!

Alan

oceanman

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 08:49:07 PM »

Thanks every one. Its a difficult time to have eyes opened. I dont feel peace righr now, but I know it will come. Its nice to know I am not alone.
Thanks
oceanman

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 03:21:34 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
I agree Gary!!
Before God took me out of the babylon church christianity to me was always seeing God as angry,one slip and I was on my way to hell,always fearful,only loving a few,self righteousness,in bondage to tithing and false doctrine,etc....!!! I too love those that are still in the church of babylon but the funny thing is that when you try and show them the truths of God they get very defensive and angry!!!I realize that God does the blinding & the deafening but He also opens the eyes and the ears in His own time!!It took years for me!!!Praise the name of God and His Son Jesus Christ for opening my eyes and ears for I am so unworthy of any of this!!!

bobby

Thankfully, God didn't allow me to remain in Babylon for long. soon after after I first became a believer ( a so called born again christian) I started reading Ray's site. and about 6 months later or so, I gladly " CAME OUT OF HER "
and NEVER LOOKED BACK!!!

I can never go into another 'Synagogue' (of Satan) again.

orion77

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 09:03:55 PM »

I have been reading and studying Rays and Mikes sites for several months now, and I must admit there is an abundance of knowledge here plus what I have learned on this forum.  But I must admit it is an extreme amount to take in so fast, so I make sure to read the books of Psalms, Eccleiastes and Job to stay humble, thankful so not to get puffed up in too much knowledge too quickly.

To have those scales removed and see all the lies we have been taught and brainwashed with our whole life, is a great thing.  The one thing I desire not to become is to develope the same attitude most churches have towards those in differing beliefs.  You know what I mean?  Because we all know by now that the knowledge of the Lord shall cover the earth.  That is why I won't go into a orthodox christian church building.  I do not want to gain this knowledge and then turn around and become just like them, just with a different belief.  Don't know if I am getting the point across?  After all it is all about love, pure, plain and simple.

God bless you,

Gary

Mickyd

Re: Is the church blinded by God like the Jews were?
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 11:47:16 PM »

Quote from: oceanman
If God is in control of everything, what do you think is or will be happening with this more correct gospel. The church has always had problems agreeing on different doctorines.

As long man lives in the flesh there will forever be division in doctrine.  Such has always been so throughout history in every religion, it continues today and will continue as long as God allows it. It is only through the spirit where there is likeness of mind.

sparkyman481

Re: Is the church blinded by God like the Jews were?
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »

Quote from: oceanman
Hi every one. Do we need to stay in the church and try to do what the deciples did??? Or will God rise up a new group of belivers like this group.
God Bless
Oceanman in Cape Coral Florida

Hello Oceanman,

Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

2Ti 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2Ti 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
2Ti 3:14  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
2Ti 3:15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Until the last enemy is under the feet of Christ it will only get worse.

Harryfeat

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 12:09:22 AM »

Quote from: orion77
After all it is all about love, pure, plain and simple.

God bless you,

Gary

Hello,

Since second year high school, I have felt that organized religion is the single most deterrant to world peace.  Forget the rituals and complex doctrines. Abandon those cliques, clubs and closed organizations and embrace your fellow man with brotherly love. We are all on the same road and its better to share a laugh, help him with his load and have a kind word with your fellow traveler than to shun and mock him.

feat

Mickyd

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 12:43:06 AM »

Quote from: Harryfeat
Since second year high school, I have felt that organized religion is the single most deterrant to world peace.  Forget the rituals and complex doctrines. Abandon those cliques, clubs and closed organizations and embrace your fellow man with brotherly love. We are all on the same road and its better to share a laugh, help him with his load and have a kind word with your fellow traveler than to shun and mock him.

You are so right! God says to "Judge not!".

Lu 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Lu 12:57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

GOD DOES THE JUDGEING. We are accountable to God for our actions.

Lu 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF ALL!

Ro 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that JUDGEst: for wherein thou JUDGEst aNOTher, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that JUDGEst doest the same things.

orion77

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 01:21:24 AM »

I understand completely, feat.  8)

Gal 5:22
Now the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Gal 5:23
meekness, self-control: against *such things there is not law.

Eph 4:2
with everyall humility and meekness, with patience, bearing~ with one another in love,

Eph 4:3
endeavoring to |keep the unity of the spirit inwith the tie of *peace:

Rom 11:22
|Perceive, then, the kindness and severity of *God! On *those, indeed, who are falling, severity, yet on you, God's kindness, if you should be persisting in the kindness: else you'  also will be |hewn out.

Gal 5:22
Now the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Gal 5:23
meekness, self-control: against *such things there is not law.

All these words are His words and He is the word, so let us follow Him.

God bless,

Gary

ertsky

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 07:19:19 AM »

while we are judging not let's not forget to try the spirits

(i am in debt to mikes fellowship audio messages here)

for instance talking about babylon

i heard today a song by a leading "church" mega power CD selling super band

and the song said something like

"we will save this whole generation"

a kind of we will save the whole world vibe

and INSTANTLY into my spirit was uttered

"few there be that find it", "few are chosen"

God i was delighted His spirit was shining a supernova of light on a bucket of darkness

i didn't judge the poor teenager that had the CD but i sure discerned the spirit of error in the lyric

and i hope in His time God might even use me to help someone see these blessed truths

Psa 51:8  Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

Psa 51:17  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
Psa 51:18  Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Psa 51:19  Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

oh God how you have caused me to love You

Rth 3:13  Tarry this night, and it shall be in the morning, that if he will perform unto thee the part of a kinsman, well; let him do the kinsman's part: but if he will not do the part of a kinsman to thee, then will I do the part of a kinsman to thee, as the LORD liveth: lie down until the morning.

WHAT A SAVIOUR!

f
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.