bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHO TOOK CONTROL AS THE SUSTAINER WHEN JESUS WAS DEAD FOR 3 DAYS  (Read 3540 times)

cheekie3

All -

Has Ray discussed the issue of what happened when Jesus was really dead for 3 Days; and His Spirit was with The Father.

Jesus is the Sustainer of ALL - so what happened when he Died for 3 Days.

I assume our Heavenly Father Took Charge by Himself for this Period as the Sustainer of ALL.

Regards, George.

Kat

Re: WHO TOOK CONTROL AS THE SUSTAINER WHEN JESUS WAS DEAD FOR 3 DAYS
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 03:01:37 PM »

Hi George,

Heb 1:3  who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

All of those underlined are speaking of the Father. The Father is "the Majesty on high." All that Christ does is "by the word of His (the Father's) power."

John 8:28  Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
v. 29  And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

Everything is by the Father's power, so yes of course it was the Father that kept everything going while Christ was dead. The Father does not depend on Jesus Christ, it's the other way around  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.