bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I ask you a question?  (Read 9526 times)

Patric

Re: Can I ask you a question?
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »

When I sin.....I think did I do this because in my heart I am still not yet converted or is my 'pot' still made for dishonor? I want it....but I don't wanna want it! My crying out prayer often! Thy will be done.

ez2u

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 04:51:51 PM »

We all have serious problems that's why Jesus Came for the sick.  Thank God! 

Patric

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 09:35:32 PM »

Amen indeed

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 09:56:26 PM »

As Ray said:

Carnal-minded human beings are SINNING MACHINES.  But this is all for the grand purpose for which God created humanity in the first place.
🤫

Patric

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2013, 10:06:35 PM »

Humble enough to admit.....I can not stop. I am powerless. According to Romans I am obeying my sinful nature. I want to obey the Spirit. I read and re read Paul's words and tell myself I am powerless! This is a good thing.....for then the power of Christ rests upon me. Thanks be to God our Father for his mercy and wonderful power in me. Thank you for my weakness I will boast of it all the more!
Amen

ez2u

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 08:40:53 PM »

Amen Patric  and tha tis how i grew in him  by repentance

Ricky

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »

Hi Patel, you said something about being truly converted, is that possible to do as a human being. Simple question, how many people on BT are truly converted. I shall be the first to admit, I am not. :(
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

G. Driggs

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 02:15:18 AM »

Hey Rhys that reminds me of something else Ray once said.

http://www.bible-truths.com/lake10.html

Only theologians believe that vessels of "dishonor" malfunction, when in reality they were designed by their Creator for the very PURPOSE of malfunctioning. A malfunctioning, carnal-minded, God-hating, immoral, human slob is of great value to God. Paul was just such a person before God called him out of Babylon the Great. And now, PAUL IS GREAT! Marvel of marvels, the things that God can do with dung.
-----------------

Gave me a lot of hope. :)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 06:48:57 AM »

Hey Rhys that reminds me of something else Ray once said.

http://www.bible-truths.com/lake10.html

Only theologians believe that vessels of "dishonor" malfunction, when in reality they were designed by their Creator for the very PURPOSE of malfunctioning. A malfunctioning, carnal-minded, God-hating, immoral, human slob is of great value to God. Paul was just such a person before God called him out of Babylon the Great. And now, PAUL IS GREAT! Marvel of marvels, the things that God can do with dung.
-----------------

Gave me a lot of hope. :)

Excellent

It gives me hope too. Amen
🤫

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 08:25:50 AM »

A malfunctioning, carnal-minded, God-hating, immoral, human slob is of great value to God. L Ray Smith

lol ~ Just like a child believes in the Tooth Fairy or Santa Clause before becoming an Adult, growing up is hard to do! ~ :)

Arc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.