bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: who wants to be happy?  (Read 4168 times)

se7en

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
who wants to be happy?
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:43:56 PM »

I was listening to rays audio concerning "what is the kingdom?" in part two of the audio series, ray mentions he was going to give a talk on "who wants to be happy?".  Did that lesson ever take place? Or do we have a transcript?

Thanks guys!
~Se7en

rumpelstiltskin

Re: who wants to be happy?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:18:51 PM »

I,m not sure if that lesson ever took place or if there's a transcript, i vaguely remember ray saying it on an audio somewhere, but i was reading this in lake of fire part 3,and ray talks about true happiness

And I do not want anyone to draw the erroneous conclusion that since we must go through a plethora of trials, tribulations, suffering, and persecution, that all God is interested in is putting us through a living hell.   This is not the case at all.  Each and every trial and persecution that comes upon us is designed to MAKE US SPIRITUALLY STRONG. And with spiritual strength comes PEACE, FULFILLMENT, TRUE HAPPINESS, AND JOY.

How would you like to be "supremely blessed" "well off" "fortunate" and "happy" for the rest of your life?  Well, believe it or not, going through all the trials and tribulations and persecutions that Christ outlined in the Scriptures for all those who would become His followers, is exactly how all of these good things can become yours!

I think all of my readers are mature enough to understand and firmly believe that happiness does not come from the abundance of things we possess (although those things have their place too). True happiness is from the inside out. Happiness is produced from within, and not by things from without. True happiness is a heart and mind at PEACE! Have you ever noticed that every single epistle that Paul penned has in the salutation: "GRACE to you and PEACE from God, our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ?" We have already learned that "grace" is God's gift of not only salvation, but a training, schooling, disciplining, chastising power that changes our character from carnal to godly! And what is the result of all this?  PEACE!  Peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of spirit.  When God grants us "PEACE," we are truly blessed, fortunate, well-off and very HAPPY!

I am really excited about installment IV coming next. I will show you a Scriptural formula that will guarantee our understanding of such verses as "the lake of fire which is the second death." Without this formula given by Christ and restated by Paul, one will never understand the truth or purpose of the lake of fire. In fact, Christian theologians, and many Christians themselves I’m afraid, do exactly the OPPOSITE of what these Scriptures tell us we must do if we are to understand SPIRITUAL THINGS.
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 01:18:35 AM »

Nice passage T.G.N

That is where true happiness is found from the truth.

John 8:31  So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples,
John 8:32  and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

This is what I love about Ray's teaching that he is so on to it to what I face in life. The trials are hard but the results are wonderful. So true about true happiness from the inside out. I've had my moments of happiness from the outside in and that's a lie, because we could call it the happiness deception. It's the one that looks good but is really anything but good. It doesn't make you truly happy, it makes you miserable even though many people believe the lie for a long time.

It's something I discover more as I listen and read what Ray taught and as God shows me.

I see a form of happiness in the world all the time and it makes me feel sick with all the material stuff and positive feelings jazz. Has it's place but really what is it compared to the joy within that sets you truly free.

I feel this verse shows what real happiness is really about:

Isa 12:3  With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 04:11:43 PM »

Excellent guys, thank you!

T.G.N. I do remember reading that now that you posted it... Excellent stuff!
~Se7en
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.