bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: need prayer  (Read 8053 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
need prayer
« on: April 02, 2013, 04:01:58 PM »

hi forum family.  i will keep this short.  i need the prayer of my brothers and sisters in Christ.  i woke up this morning to find a petition for divorce waiting for me on my living room coffee table.  after i saw this i could hear my husband talking to his mother about me.  she was not being nice at all.  she has never liked me.  she warned my husband (before we got married) that i had been single with a child for 12 years and was most likely just looking for someone to take care of me and my daughter.  also, in 1994 when my husband and i went to tell his parents that i was pregnant, his mother told me that they didn't need grandchildren to make them feel good.  i have never understood that statement.  i had a miscarriage.  they were happy.

husband also told me that we would need to sell the house.  where in the world would i go with 2 dogs (which he rescued) and 5 cats???  he can't take the dogs off my hands because he works overseas on an offshore oil rig.  i have had these dogs since 2002.  no way can i give them up for adoption.  one of the dogs is his for the most part but he is willing to just walk away from the dog, and me, and everything.  he is wanting to fast track the divorce because he has an opportunity to move to france.  there are so many things about all of this that is just so evil.  i am on disability and cannot loose my home.

anyway, i am in dire need of your prayers.  anxiety is raining down on me, along with every emotion in the book.

claudia

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: need prayer
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 04:41:47 PM »

Find a good lawyer. You don't need to fast track anything.

eggi

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 06:02:42 PM »

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this Claudia. Will pray for you and your situation.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 09:49:02 PM »

Prayers and hugs going out to you Claudia.  You know I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to.  :(

René

gregorydc

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 09:57:16 PM »

My dearest Claudia,
I feel for you my dear, I too am in the middle of the same thing!  I will pray for you for Gods great mercy to be granted you! 
With love in Christ.
Greg

acomplishedartis

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 11:13:59 PM »

praying for you. And wishing you the best outcome.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 12:25:02 AM »

Terrible sorry to hear about your situation Claudia. Please know that I am praying for you. I am at a loss for words to bring you any comfort.

Perhaps the Words of our Lord will help you out in these dark times.

Isaiah 41:13 "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you."

Joshua 1:3-9  "I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you ... No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

With love,

Alex
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 12:29:43 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Seeker

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 05:25:39 AM »

"anxiety is raining down on me"
Be anxious over nothing, for HE is in control.
Cheer up! for you are in the hands of the Lord, not men.

SeeKing God.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 06:57:39 AM »

Praying for you Claudia

God's peace be unto you

Rhys
🤫

Stacey

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 12:28:06 PM »

Sorry to hear this news Claudia but from what you've said here it does sound like the odds are in your favor to come out on top.

I hope God grants you the peace and strength to sail through this storm to the other side of it.
Stacey

Extol

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »

We are praying for you, dear sister.

virginiabm

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »

My sister Claudia, I will be praying for you. I told my husband the other day that it seems like bricks falling down on us and we can't stop them, but you know God makes sterdy houses out of bricks and He will see you through. May God be with you and give you peace in your heart. Your sister in Christ Virginia 

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 07:50:34 PM »

dear family, thank you for the support of love and prayer.  i just finished reading through the first original post intro i started in '07 after having studied ray's essays since '05. 

that is where my Lord led me.  to show me that it was He who had the petition for divorce placed on my table yesterday morning.  it has been almost 6 years since i realized that my marriage was in fact over.  in that 6 years i have learned so many things about my Lord and my relationship with Him.  but, my health has suffered for my staying in a toxic marriage.  i am now on permanent disability due to several musculoskeletal conditions, fibromyalgia, and depression.  that alone has been a hard thing to accept.

but i have been shown by God my Father that the time HAS COME for the marriage to be legally dissolved.  and that i will be okay.  my husband and i had decided to try the "separation" path in ending this marriage rather than an out and out divorce.  texas does not recognize separation.  but an attorney friend of ours said we could draw up a separation agreement that would be binding and legal.  well, that never happened.

once i was able to have any kind of income again (disability), and was able to "bring something to the table" to contribute to the separation agreement, my husband and i seemed to be trying to put off the inevitable.  trying to live under the same roof when he was back from the offshore rig.  he did his thing.  i did mine.

my Lord had His own thing to do.  and He IS doing it. 

so, i have my appt. scheduled with an attorney that puts on a monthly divorce seminar for anyone considering or going through a divorce.  i went to one of her seminars in '07 when i originally was going to give my husband the divorce he wanted way back then.

i have asked our Father to guide my steps and to give me the words to speak.  He IS with me.

thank you again for all your uplifting support and love.

claudia

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:37:24 AM by cjwood »

onelovedread

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 01:45:46 PM »

Claudia, this is indeed shocking and depressing. I believe that you have been given very sound advice from the family.
For my part I will faithfully pray for you, with the confidence that God will work everything for good and that you will not be put out on the street.
When people try to do a bad thing to you, God will use it to show forth His glory and you will come through this my sister.
Cast all your care on Him because He cares for you, while you continue to do the necessary things like getting a good lawyer.
Your brother

Gina

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 05:43:48 PM »

but, my health has suffered for my staying in a toxic marriage.  i am now on permanent disability due to several musculoskeletal conditions, fibromyalgia, and depression.

John 12:25 Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

but i have been shown by God my Father that the time HAS COME for the marriage to be legally dissolved.  and that i will be okay. 

You will be okay because you have the right outlook and understanding there.  I pray God rewards your obedience and that this doesn't turn into a long drawn out war where you end up losing more than your health and the house and your fury friends.

Keep the faith.

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 01:18:42 AM »

will pray for you, Claudia

chav

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 10:09:10 AM »

Sorry to hear of your troubles Claudia. Will be praying for you at this difficult time.
Dave

lauriellen

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 12:34:09 AM »

So sorry for what you are going  thru. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Vangie

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 09:33:47 PM »

I'm late but do want to add my thoughts and prayers to you dear Claudia.  So sorry for your pain but am sure you'll come out so much happier on the other side of this.  We all love you!

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 06:20:36 AM »

Praying for you Claudia with what you are going through.

Job 14:7  "For there is hope for a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease.
Job 14:8  Though its root grow old in the earth, and its stump die in the soil,
Job 14:9  yet at the scent of water it will bud and put out branches like a young plant.

I know God is there for you and will yet lift you up in His time. I pray these verses will comfort you and bring peace

Isa 41:10  fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I pray He will strengthen you and help you and may you know that love and strength deep within and that you receive the comfort that only He can bring.

Wishing you love, light, and blessings always

Rhys  ;)
🤫
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.