bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: need prayer  (Read 8016 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: need prayer
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »

Job 14:7  "For there is hope for a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease.
Job 14:8  Though its root grow old in the earth, and its stump die in the soil,
Job 14:9  yet at the scent of water it will bud and put out branches like a young plant.

... I pray these verses will comfort you and bring peace

rhys, the Scriptures you posted above thrilled my soul and spirit.  thank you sweet brother.

claudia

Rito1980

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 09:09:23 PM »

im goin through something similar. I know this friend for 10 years and it looks like she wants to end our friendship. i also got scammed from someone pretending to be my friend. im goin to be pray for you. i have nothing to look forward to except for the day this world collapses.

hi forum family.  i will keep this short.  i need the prayer of my brothers and sisters in Christ.  i woke up this morning to find a petition for divorce waiting for me on my living room coffee table.  after i saw this i could hear my husband talking to his mother about me.  she was not being nice at all.  she has never liked me.  she warned my husband (before we got married) that i had been single with a child for 12 years and was most likely just looking for someone to take care of me and my daughter.  also, in 1994 when my husband and i went to tell his parents that i was pregnant, his mother told me that they didn't need grandchildren to make them feel good.  i have never understood that statement.  i had a miscarriage.  they were happy.

husband also told me that we would need to sell the house.  where in the world would i go with 2 dogs (which he rescued) and 5 cats???  he can't take the dogs off my hands because he works overseas on an offshore oil rig.  i have had these dogs since 2002.  no way can i give them up for adoption.  one of the dogs is his for the most part but he is willing to just walk away from the dog, and me, and everything.  he is wanting to fast track the divorce because he has an opportunity to move to france.  there are so many things about all of this that is just so evil.  i am on disability and cannot loose my home.

anyway, i am in dire need of your prayers.  anxiety is raining down on me, along with every emotion in the book.

claudia

cjwood

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 12:21:26 AM »

rito, i believe that we are all looking forward to the Day of Christ's return.  when He puts all underneath His feet.  all the ugliness.  all the evil of this world.  but sometimes it is difficult to keep that Absolute Truth at the forefront of your mind.  that's another reason prayer is such an awesome thing.  your own personal conversation with your Creator Father.  direct.  you talk, He listens.  and He DOES listen.  the more you keep speaking to Him from the depths of your heart and soul, the more and more that connection grows. 

you have more to look forward to than you can know at this time.  we all do.  sometimes the splinters and planks in our eyes, and the eyes of others cast shadows that are hard to see past.  but there is a Light that dispels all shadows because it redirects objects and obstacles in it's way.  you know this Light rito.  He knows you.  Jesus Christ is the Light that will burn all the yuck out of our eyes.  the spiritual yuck.  go to Who you know.  go to your Saviour.  the sweet and brilliant Light that clears our eyes and our minds.  then we can see better.  the Light of His Spirit clears our vision.  so we can see the next step.   

so anyway, you can always come to this forum family.  we have much experience helping hold each other up through the Spirit of our Father and His Son.  prayer is a very strong bond, kind of like super glue on steroids.  it keeps us connected to each other in Christ's example of love and compassion, and it keeps us connected directly to our Father God.  yes, a very strong bond.

rito, i suggest you go DIRECTLY to the Scriptures and read.  the prescription for our true healing lies therein.  Spiritual healing/cleansing.  i am trying to do this more and more.  it does indeed give you breathing room.  because the life is in the blood.  the blood of Jesus Christ.  and we need blood to be pumping properly throughout our body in order to breathe clearly.  so, read a little bit from the written Word.  and exhale in great sighs if you need to.

claudia

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:56:03 AM by cjwood »

Rito1980

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 12:26:21 AM »

I cant wait till Kim yung un does gods will. im lookin foward to seeing god soon.

cjwood

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 12:59:19 AM »

rito, please re-read my last post.  i modified it some.

claudia

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 05:47:03 AM »

Want to know what the will of the Father is?  Here's a primer.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3720.0.html

Hint:  Nothing in there about N. Korea.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rito1980

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 07:05:25 PM »

if it does happen its all good in the end. We'll get to see and hug Jesus.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.