bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I desire  (Read 6562 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
I desire
« on: April 02, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »

Our Father and Lord to come to this earth quickly.. I know He is here with us in spirit and has given us a downpayment as a promise of the things to come for us... but sometimes I yearn so greatly for His kingdom to be established... to trully be with Him. To see Him as He is.

I find myself just wanting to embrace Him, to wrap my physical arms around Him and just hold Him. I can feel my spirit groaning deeply for Him.

I find excitiment in the fact that ray believed we were living in special times, times that were different than any other and with ever fiber in my being I want ray to be right... that the end is drawing near. But I know ray is just a man, inspired by God no doubt but a man nonetheless. After all, didn't the apostles believe Christ would return to the earth soon as well? Oh how I yearn That judgement will be upon this entire earth soon and that God will come to make His home with us.

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

I guess I'm just daydreaming...

How long, oh Lord? :(
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

gregorydc

Re: I desire
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »

Yes Brother I too am ready for His return, but not ready for his return.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 11:06:29 PM »

Hi Alex,

I, too, get weary of this life.  However, I do appreciate that each new day gives me the hope of growing closer to my Lord and Savior so I can truly rejoice when he arrives! :)

René

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 07:11:45 AM »

Hi Alex

I'm with you on this one too. Part of me hopes it will be soon but then I know it's all in His time so can't be too concerned. Just have to get on with this life and enjoy the change He brings in our life now even though it's through the fire. I think we can rejoice in the Lord now for what He is doing and have the hope that all will be well. Just have to be patient in these days and keep moving on in Him.

James 5:7  Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains.

Bless you Alex and love you all

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »

"...the early and the late rains."  Wow.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 04:58:01 PM »

Thank you Rene and Greg. It is always so comforting to know that I am not alone in my yearning.
There is hope in each day rene, as you put it because each day brings us closer and every step conforming us just a little bit more into His image. That is truly something to rejoice about.

Dear Rhys,

What a wonderful, marvelous inspirational verse you have shared with us. I often times forget, the farmer also years for our returning home to Him yet He is patient for us that we may receive the early and the late rains.

A God above all other Gods indeed.

Love and blessings to you all as well.

Alex

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

bluzman

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 07:51:21 PM »

Man, when I was your young age, I didn't have a clue, although I wanted to know of spiritual things.
Wasn't given to me then. You seem to be growing stronger in your knowledge. Peace Alex. Bluzman

Rito1980

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 01:21:05 AM »

im not lookin foward to this :-\   Earthquakes, floods, famines, plagues and diseases such as the world has never seen. (Matthew 24 and Luke 21)   not to mention gettin my head chopped off

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 02:04:41 AM »

im not lookin foward to this :-\   Earthquakes, floods, famines, plagues and diseases such as the world has never seen. (Matthew 24 and Luke 21)   not to mention gettin my head chopped off

Death is a part of everyday life Rito. If you trust God now with your life then trust Him to see you through times like those because He can and He will. He is always in complete control, during turbulent times and times of peace. Whats with the head getting chopped off though?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 02:10:59 AM »

Man, when I was your young age, I didn't have a clue, although I wanted to know of spiritual things.
Wasn't given to me then. You seem to be growing stronger in your knowledge. Peace Alex. Bluzman

Thanks Buz, I try but I am no different than you. Plagued by the same weaknesses and frustrations! In fact.. today, I made my lady cry :/ I wasn't trying to.. but she was emotional and well.. it was not the right time (of the month) if you know what I mean, for me to be acting selfish. I suppose..., well she said I was....though I offered to simply order my food to go because she did say she wasn't feeling well still she insisted she was fine... and then at dinner she told me she was angry with me and then words turned to anger and I said some things I regret and now shes mad at me and broke down in the car ride on the way home.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

Definitely messed the love up! >.>

Rito1980

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 10:05:26 PM »

Revelation 20 verse 4   And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image

Death is a part of everyday life Rito. If you trust God now with your life then trust Him to see you through times like those because He can and He will. He is always in complete control, during turbulent times and times of peace. Whats with the head getting chopped off though?

Rito1980

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 10:08:12 PM »

:'(

;D ;D ;D ;D  Cheer Up!  I'm sure they'll let you select lethal injection.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 11:54:40 PM »

Our Father and Lord to come to this earth quickly.. I know He is here with us in spirit and has given us a downpayment as a promise of the things to come for us... but sometimes I yearn so greatly for His kingdom to be established... to truly be with Him. To see Him as He is.

I find myself just wanting to embrace Him, to wrap my physical arms around Him and just hold Him. I can feel my spirit groaning deeply for Him.

I find excitement in the fact that Ray believed we were living in special times, times that were different than any other and with ever fiber in my being I want Ray to be right... that the end is drawing near. But I know Ray is just a man, inspired by God no doubt but a man nonetheless. After all, didn't the apostles believe Christ would return to the earth soon as well? Oh how I yearn That judgement will be upon this entire earth soon and that God will come to make His home with us.

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

I guess I'm just daydreaming...

How long, oh Lord? :(

Yes, I daydream for the same Alex . . . . . . 
and btw, we all mess up the 'love' part now and then.  It'll be alright with your lady; you're a very special young
man after all  :).

God bless and enjoy this day, all.

Janine

Thank you Janine, here's to daydreaming all the way home! ;)
And you were completely right, she's already forgiven me! :)

Blessings,

Alex

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.