bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: depression  (Read 16304 times)

Rito1980

Re: depression
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 06:47:13 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEZ7dkaTKo  Did you know the U.S. has the highest rate of mental disorders , prison population and gays? 

Hey Rito

That clip merely endorses what Scripture testifies. All human flesh is dysfunctional. It is the old man we have to take off, but can't!

Did you listen to the link I posted?

Here is a song that expresses the Lake of Fire experiences of going down. The release is in the floating on your back surrender that comes when it appears....lol ~ :)

There is nothing funny or whimsical about the experience with Clinical Depression! It is a riot.

The effort to be in control is insane.

No free will....yeh...that's the wisdom...

Listeners are advised to be warned...the following rendition of the Lake of Fire might disturb sensitive listeners...lol ~ ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URb8h4dLKps

Arc

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »

The data given in the video you have posted, Rito, confirms  the "not willingly" experience of how humanity groans and travails in pain together until now....Romans 8 : 22

The very GOOD NEWS is the deliverance from bondage, into the glorious liberty of the children of God.  :)

The Beast, the 666 is assured of  salvation, NOT AS A BEAST but as a new creation of a new heaven and earth liberated from the woes of grief, despair, powerlessness and naked blindness.

The question you pose, did I know the U.S. has the highest rate of mental disorders, prison population and gays, is returned to you to ask you if you know that the earth now, has the unprecedented experience of spiritual destitution, tipping towards the shift in preference for every person alive, towards learning to prefer a better way of living in harmony, peace and accord.

Death, shall become unnecessary/abolished....in a new heaven and new earth.  Light of the world.

"Now no chastening for the present seems to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby"  (Heb. 12:11). http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D3.htm

Arc

rickylittleton

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 01:24:46 PM »

can i have people pray for me? ive been gettin more depressed lately. i cant sleep and ive been gettin a feeling im goin to die in a bad way. all i do is cry and i dont have anyone to talk to. i was gettin better but im feeling hopeless.

Patric

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2013, 02:59:25 PM »

Amen....there is no confidence in the flesh.....for the flesh profits nothing....our 'daddy' is concerned about our spirit using his Spirit.

John 6:63"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." - New American Standard Version (1995)
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." - King James Bible "Authorized Version", Pure Cambridge Edition

Rito1980

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2013, 05:13:49 PM »

thx Arc, Patric and Bob for the nice phone call the other day. I appreciate it friends.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.