bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: live fellowship  (Read 3934 times)

Rito1980

live fellowship
« on: April 13, 2013, 11:26:12 PM »

why havent we started an online bible study through skype?  im losing faith mainly cause i have no friendship with believers.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: live fellowship
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 12:19:14 AM »

Don't know much about skype.  I've done it once on somebody else's computer.  Does it handle 'conferences'?  Does it work without a webcam? 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

GaryK

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »

why havent we started an online bible study through skype?  im losing faith mainly cause i have no friendship with believers.

Jesus Christ.

What's wrong with a deep study.......on this forum....... about subjects Ray has taken years to develop?   Everyone benefits, even those who choose not to post.   

One of the many reasons this forum is dead or dying.

But then again, I thought you were "depressed"?   

You're not "losing faith" because you don't have friendship with believers, you're losing faith because you don't have faith when a little hardship comes along.

Gina

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 02:20:26 PM »

Faith comes from, is held firm, and is increased by God.  Not other believers.  Yes, believers are to have Jesus living in their hearts.  Yes, we're told to not forsake the gathering of the saints, and that is in fact what we're doing here - but that's not good enough for you?  Furthermore, if not being able to study with other believers was a barrier to God's ability to hold a person's faith firm, then Joseph's faith (Joseph in Genesis who was thrown in jail for years) would have never survived.  And he's just one example.  There are many others.

I threw my skype in the trash about a week ago.  Sorry.

Rito1980

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »

no need to take the name of Jesus in vain horse. no ones forcing anyone to do anything. You got rid of your skype shorty? well i removed you about a month ago. so for you.  :D

Jesus Christ.

What's wrong with a deep study.......on this forum....... about subjects Ray has taken years to develop?   Everyone benefits, even those who choose not to post.   

One of the many reasons this forum is dead or dying.

But then again, I thought you were "depressed"?   

You're not "losing faith" because you don't have friendship with believers, you're losing faith because you don't have faith when a little hardship comes along.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:42:42 PM by Rito1980 »

Gina

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »

That's okay.  No offense taken.  I count it all joy. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.