bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Origin, History, Evolution & Future of the Universe  (Read 4521 times)

GaryK

The Origin, History, Evolution & Future of the Universe
« on: April 18, 2013, 05:32:57 PM »

I love this stuff, as most do.

http://www.space.com/13352-universe-history-future-cosmos-special-report.html

The discovery of such is marvelous indeed.   It's great when science seems to agree with what we have learned to be the timing in the creation process, as we've come to believe, since coming to BT.   

But then again:

Romans 11:33

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)![

1 Corinthians 3:19

For this world’s wisdom is foolishness  (absurdity and stupidity) with God, for it is written, He lays hold of the wise in their [own] craftiness;

Job 38

38 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said,
2 Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now your loins like a man, and I will demand of you, and you declare to Me.
4 Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Declare to Me, if you have and know understanding.
5 Who determined the measures of the earth, if you know? Or who stretched the measuring line upon it?
6 Upon what were the foundations of it fastened, or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
.....(that must've been something what they we're witnessing!)

31 Can you bind the chains of [the cluster of stars called] Pleiades, or loose the cords of [the constellation] Orion?
32 Can you lead forth the signs of the zodiac in their season? Or can you guide [the stars of] the Bear with her young?
33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their rule upon the earth?

Job 9:

6 Who shakes the earth out of its place, and the pillars of it tremble;
7 Who commands the sun, and it rises not; Who seals up the stars [from view];
8 Who alone stretches out the heavens and treads upon the waves and high places of the sea;
9 Who made [the constellations] the Bear, Orion, and the [loose cluster] Pleiades, and the [vast starry] spaces of the south;
10 Who does great things past finding out, yes, marvelous things without number.

I'm not suggesting that science is wrong but if what we've found out so far, which is fascinating, fits in the category of 'foolish attempts of wisdom', then we're all for in one hell of a ride when the time comes to see how it all was really done.

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The Origin, History, Evolution & Future of the Universe
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26:47 PM »

Very interesting information gk.

I especially enjoyed the segment about how the scientists think that everything we can see in the universe is only about 4 percent of the universe.  They don't know what the other 96 percent of the stuff is.

And they don't even know about God the Father yet, which the Scriptures say that not even the heavens of the heavens can contain Him.

The future is definitely not going to be boring.   8)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:13:05 AM »

Thanks for sharing. I do enjoy this space stuff.

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 11:48:58 AM »

I love this stuff too! Awesome!

I was listening to Ray's teaching just last week on the age of the earth and the flood from the conference audios...

I was blown away, I loved them! (i've still got two more audios till I'm finished)

It made me think how patient God was and is when it comes to making humankind into his image. All of this physical stuff (rocks and earth) had to be processed and formed before we showed up (it took a lot of time). God did that! The Master did that! He waited for us and is waiting for us... patiently! 

Simply awe inspiring and humbling. It's given me a whole new outlook on patience.

Our Father has been waiting for billions of years for us and I get impatient because the microwave won't hurry up and pop my popcorn in one minute!

Patience is precious. Having a desire and not having it met immediately... God is the master at that!!! I'm simply awed at how AWESOME our Father is.
~Se7en

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 07:52:50 PM »

@se7en:  just wanted to say that your post delighted my soul.  thank you for sharing your thoughts.  you just never know when something posted can be the exact post someone needed to hear.

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 07:59:56 PM »

So true. I'm with Claudia. Our God is so AWESOME!

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 10:29:23 PM »

Me three.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

se7en

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 07:44:22 AM »

Thanks Claudia, God definitely divinely inspired me to write it. :)  I'm so glad that people of like mind can still fellowship over the interwebs. Thank you Lord for the internet!
~Se7en
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.