bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The next life, or the next life?  (Read 6871 times)

GaryK

The next life, or the next life?
« on: April 24, 2013, 10:55:14 PM »

Rather than disrespect Alex and hijack his thread, maybe a new thread is better.

From this thread:   http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,15055.20.html#msg133503

I'll quote myself:   
"But man gets one lifetime of flesh.

Kat responded:

"what is the life in the next age then and after that as well?"

"I believe the primary purpose for the next age is to rectify to all people what they experience in the age"

John responded:

"Yeah, everyone gets a do-over. One major truth is that of the resurrection of the dead.  We don't just have this lifetime.  As Job said, "If a man die, will he live again?  All the days of my life will I wait until my change come.  You will call and I will answer."  So death is not the end of anything.  Death is sleep.  We will get a do-over until God decides we are O.K., then the last enemy to go will be death."

Are you both referring to?: Isaiah 26:9, Amplified Bible (AMP)

9 My soul yearns for You [O Lord] in the night, yes, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly; for [only] when Your judgments are in the earth will the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness (uprightness and right standing with God).

It would appear this verse is referring to the current "earth" and the inhabitants at the time of his judgments.    Do you both believe those judgments are currently ongoing?   And if you do, how then how will those judgments be exacted on someone who has lived, has died, buried, and no longer on this earth?   

Or please point to the scripture that you know will answer about the next life.

Kat responded: 
I think you are saying that all the suffering that some certainly do have in this life is too much and it's wrong for God to put this much on humans.

Wrong?  No, he isn't wrong.  I believe he has ways beyond the understanding of the human mind.  And a short mind will disagree and complain, out of ignorance, until all the facts are known.    I believe he'll make things right Kat.   But it's beyond my understanding.  Besides, who am I to argue with Gods ways that I know nothing of?

What I want to know is HOW is he going to make things right?   I don't believe Isaiah 26:9 answers that question.  And I don't believe a man can be born anew from a mother's womb, unless you know of some scripture that I've overlooked.

To John: I mean you no disrespect by bringing your quote to this thread, actually a compliment.

To Kat:   you said:

You might get tried of hearing me on this subject, but I feel it is worth any and every effort and that is the point of these discussions, to try and help someone.

I know God has graced me to accept this, which I'm so thankful for. But I will try to help anybody if I possibly can.

Why would I tire of your efforts?

Am I not "someone"?

You and John, by your words, have given revival to my thinking, pried open some sleepy spiritual eyes, and prompted thoughts that will most certainly wash between my ears for awhile.   

I would think you would be happy knowing that both you and John have succeeded.

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The next life, or the next life?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »

Hi gk,

I don't want to go off into some tangent and answer a question you haven't asked.  So I'll answer what I think you're asking.  Don't know if this is the right track.

What gives me a frame of reference is knowledge of God's broad plan of salvation, as illustrated by the three major festival seasons mentioned in the Old Testament, which Ray has discussed.

First Passover, which shows the sacrifice of the Great Anointed One for the sins of all.

Second is the Feast of First Fruits, also called Pentecost, which is the time we are now in, which shows the salvation of a small group of called and chosen ones.  These few will be resurrected back to life in powerful spiritual bodies, like Jesus now has, and will rule with Jesus on the Earth and assist Him in the salvation of all the rest of humankind and other spiritual beings.

Finally, you have the Feast of Tabernacles, the great Fall feast, which shows the salvation of all.  All humanity, not in the 1st Resurrection, will be brought back to physical life and will be judged by Jesus and His saints, and be brought to repentance, and all things will be restored and set right.  This resurrection to physical life is shown in the prophecy in the Book of Ezechiel regarding the valley of the dry bones brought back to physical life.  Eventually all will become like Jesus and have never ending life in peace and joy.

You know in Ray's collection of emails is an entire section on "Resurrection" which addresses many questions concerning the resurrection of the dead.

I hope this helps somewhat in your inquiry.  If not, God will guide you in obtaining the truth.  Take care friend.

John
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:51:17 AM by John from Kentucky »

Kat

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 01:24:01 AM »

Hi Horseman,

I just don't want to harp on something to someone if they really don't want to hear it is what I meant. Now that I know I will be glad to go on  ;D

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7474.0.html
In this link Ray spoke on his belief that the elect would be raised up in the first resurrection with glorious spiritual bodies and all the rest of mankind would be raised back up with a physical body and put back on the earth to live again and at that time the world will be under Christ's rulership, as Satan will be bound (Rev. 20:1-3). So under Christ and the elects rule over the earth with total control and power, so all people will be given a new life to be purged and cleansed of any wickedness. When Christ rules people will not be able to carry on with their wicked ways, He will rule with all power and authority and the world will be a very different place than it is now.

Rev 21:1  Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
v. 2  And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
v. 3  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.
v. 4  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
v. 5  And He who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also He said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

Acts 17:31  because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."

During Christ's reign the world will learn righteousness through a process of correction, therefore the Scripture often cited by Ray.

Isa 26:9  With my soul I have desired You in the night,
       Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early;
       For when Your judgments are in the earth,
       The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

There is some indication as to how this will be done in Scripture.

1Cor 6:2  Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1Cor 3:11  For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
v. 12  Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
v. 13  each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
v. 14  If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
v. 15  If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Luke 12:45  But if that servant says in his heart, "My master is delaying his coming,' and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk,
v. 46  the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
v. 47  And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
v. 48  But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:33:58 AM by Kat »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 03:45:03 AM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3108.0.html

Scroll down and find the email section on "resurrection" that John mentioned.

You said in the other thread that you don't believe in Hell.  Of course, neither do I.  But of near equal value to me is no longer believing in christendom's heaven.  Don't ask me to expound on what things will be like after Judgment.  It's not 'entered into the mind' of me either.  It's a bit easier to imagine life after Resurrection, but that's not clearly spelled out either.  The focus of Scripture concerning the Elect is about OUR judgment NOW (and by 'now' I mean the 'now' in the church everywhere and down through the generations since Pentecost).  Of course, there is a future for the Elect and we're not left totally ignorant about that either.

I know you didn't address me, but I actually LIKE to see your name pop in a post, so I figure I'm at least a bit entitled.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:54:58 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

GaryK

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 01:54:30 PM »

The thread is for anyone that can provide direction for answers, not just Dave, John or Kat.

John:   
All humanity, not in the 1st Resurrection, will be brought back to physical life and will be judged by Jesus and His saints, and be brought to repentance, and all things will be restored and set right.

Yes, I have read of the return to physical life.   You mention:

Ezekiel:  37:8 And I beheld, and lo, on them [are] sinews, and flesh hath come up, and cover them doth skin over above -- and spirit there is none in them.

But the spirit is given to them/us:

37:22  And they are no more as two nations, Nor are they divided any more into two kingdoms again.

I can see and I do believe he will do these things.   But when I think of this John I am reminded of the time of Christs death, actually before also, where Lazarus is raised and then too those who come up out of the graves.  These are raised bodies as they were at the time of their death.  Grown mature bodies, in other words.

Read on, I'll get to my point.

John: 
You know in Ray's collection of emails is an entire section on "Resurrection" which addresses many questions concerning the resurrection of the dead.

Dave mentions it below and I will read.

Kat:
for the former things have passed away."

v. 5  And He who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new."

I'll come back to this.

Dave:
I know you didn't address me..

I've always respected your comments on any study and said as much to you before. Doesn't count any less right here.   

Dave: 
don't ask me to expound on what things will be like after Judgment.  It's not 'entered into the mind' of me either.

Dave, Kat and John also, I suppose that's it, or:  "what things will be like after Judgment.  It's not 'entered into the mind'.

And it isn't.

So where can this go from here?  Who can know how things really will be?   Even Paul said that what he saw couldn't be uttered.   

My direct frame for reference of inquiry: how is God going to re-make a childs "childhood"?....say from circumstances of: rape, incest, slavery, divorce, child beatings, on and on.   And not just a child, but anything where innocence and purpose, human or animal, has been trampled and lost before a good physical experience?  It's these dire events that traumatize.   There is a loss of any sense of esteem and purpose for this world.  The ramifications are endless, often to death, with never a re-compense to where these things are "made right" while this physcial exists.   And then comes the spiritual and never the re-gaining of what was supposed to be a physcial "right" experience like so many others were fortunate enough to have.

How is a child going to gain a childhood once the time is past and thier bones are old?   

Dave said it: it isn't given to know.

It just appears that the time of re-structure that We DO know from scripture, or from what is being mentioned here, is only making right to those who have been purposed to follow any other than Christ himself.   Nowhere is it made mention a child will have their busted childhood made anew.

So where is the mercy?

And perhaps too I'm placing more importance to the "physical world" than the spiritual world.  But how do children advance to thinking on such right things when the structure for those matters were stolen from them?

New wine will not be poured into old skins.

The losses seems to out-weigh the justice, whenever that comes.

And there are no answers.

And that, Kat, is where the rub is.   Not that it seems that God puts too much trouble on a person, but that: to some it is given, and to some they receive none.   The physical I'm speaking of.  How does God make that right?

Unless we start talking in terms of re-incarnation, which is ridiculous, where is the setting right of such things?

I hope that makes some sense to you all.

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 02:21:02 PM »

Hi folks,
Hoping to not oversimplify such an important subject regarding the future fate of children and those who live into adulthood after suffering before they died, but here goes.

Those who died at age one year could be resurrected at age one and cared for just as we would any orphan today. Or their own resurrected parent may be able to care for them??
Those who suffered trauma and had a less than beneficial childhood with all types of pain and loss would be resurrected at the age at which they died and continue to live and learn righteousness.

In both cases the resurrected person would benefit from continuous loving care during the time period remaining before their change to spiritual would come. (That time and circumstance is as yet unknown)
It is rightly said that "love" conquers all and of course then God's perfect love applied to the life of such a resurrected person would conquer all of their human fears.
Yes it would take a miracle. Yes the miracle could be instantaneous or it could be applied over time as the resurrected person grew in grace and knowledge of our Lord.
Let's keep it simple so that even a child would understand.
Is anything impossible for God?

Indiana Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »

Whatever, it will be absolutely fair. Why even concern ourselves with these issues? Trust God to do the right thing. 

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 04:41:54 PM »

1Co 3:11-15  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

2Co 5:18,19  And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Mat 6:12-15  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Isa 11:4-8  But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
Isa 11:5  And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
Isa 11:6  The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isa 11:7  And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Isa 11:8  And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
Isa 11:9  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Is it such a stretch to believe that this "ministry of reconciliation" should result in the peace, and love, and forgiveness, and brotherhood of human 'villains' and 'victims'?  Every blue moon, we actually may see these things NOW, and the earth is not yet full of the knowledge of the LORD.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »

Well I think there are Scripture that speak of this, but just like all that Ray brought out in his articles they are hidden to us until God reveals it.

But we do know that Christ will rule and the world will be a safe place, no more crime and all the terrible things that go along with this corrupt world. But Hayley I do not believe that all of our past will be wiped clean, no indeed, as we must give account.

Rom 14:12  So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.

All that people have learned in this life is for a purpose, even the wicked and evil things. We all will be a witness to the fact that carnal human being can not do good.

Gen 6:5  Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every intent of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

Rom 3:10    As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;

This life is for a "experience in evil" to give us all a big douse, to show us that apart from God we give in to our carnal lust at every turn. No one will be able to stand before God and say I am good, we all have proven that cannot be true, we all have record of that throughout history. This generation is no better than that generation that God spoke it of before the floor, we are all carnal dung, as Paul put it.

There are people who have lived years of crime and debauchery and are intent on wickedness. Those people are the ones that I see as being the most tormented when raised up, because they will not be allowed to continued in their evil ways. So you can imagine have your every wrong move and even your thoughts corrected continually by the elect must be like.

Now gk, I do believe that if a person that may have suffered great injustice and pain in this life, even through their childhood, when raised back up to a physical life and are treated with love and nurtured and cared for and taught the right way to live, their scars and anguish will be healed. It may take quite some time, but there will be a whole age devoted to this. The reason most people cannot heal from trauma in this life is because they are not given an environment in which they can, they either remain in or are put back in the same situation that caused it in the first or some times put in as bad or a worse situation, like foster care. People do heal even in this life if cared for and nurtured.

There is so much that we can see in the Scripture about that, if you think about it.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 05:30:26 PM »

~ With God, all things are possible. All means all. ~

Things means, everything.

There is no-thing, that is not a thing.

Anything, that is measureable, is a thing.

God is not measurable. That's where we are going....into His Image.... :)

Arc

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »

Kat I would disagree with one statement, if only in the blanket sense.  If I'm misunderstanding, please forgive me.

"There are people who have lived years of crime and debauchery and are intent on wickedness. Those people are the ones that I see as being the most tormented when raised up, because they will not be allowed to continued in their evil ways."

I'm one of those people who spent years of crime and debauchery and intent on wickedness.  I have been aching (especially since conversion) to "not be allowed to continue in my evil ways".  Thankfully, I am being judged now, but that doesn't mean conversion for them will be harder or more painful than either for me or for Paul, the chief of us.  I am only speaking for myself, but also from the 'biographies' of others I've known and heard about who would have given ANYTHING not to have been "criminals, debauchers, and intent on wickedness" but were either deluded, or powerless to stop, or came to prefer the sin over the repentance, or just simply gave up and gave in.

The whole of creation is groaning for the appearance of the manifest sons and daughters of God.  He's subjected all to vanity, and not willingly.  I see the most 'tormented' being those who say "Lord, did we not perform many wonderful works in Thy name?" and hearing "Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity.  I never knew you".  If anything, those are set to receive the most 'stripes'.

Jesus came to save sinners.  The last to be 'saved' are those who are last to acknowledge their sins.  If we see the beast rising out of the sea now, I am sure the same process will be in effect during judgment.   

Kat

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 07:16:55 PM »

Hi Dave,

Yes I see your point and can't argue with that notion.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

GaryK

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 07:32:24 PM »

Dennis: 
Why even concern ourselves with these issues?

That's a mental spike strip Dennis.   

If we adopt that attitude there would be no need to study scripture at all.

I like to inspect what I expect.

I suppose I could get into one of those crossed-legged yoga postions, burn a little incense, stretch my palms upward and wait for one of those brainiac synapses moments.   So far the genie keeps directing me back to BT for some answers.     ;)

You're all correct and watching the words being put together like you're all doing makes things mesh a bit more, even as much as I'd hate to admit that Dennis is right, "Trust God to do the right thing."

Isaiah 65

17 For behold, I create [a]new heavens and a new earth.

And the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

Maybe it's insignificant after all, perhaps just a question of time.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 09:21:31 PM »

All right is wrong and all wrong is right! lol...let every man...human...be a liar ~  :) The fruit is one of both good and evil.

All have erred far astray from sound teaching..."The Beast is you"..the sea is the collective community that reveals the beam in the "I".

If your brother and sister can sin, then it is you who see the sin in all flesh, out of which the Beast arises.

No flesh or blood inherit the Kingdom.

Identity with flesh and blood shall incinerate,  self identity/preservation and humanity at large. That's good news!

There is no escape for flesh and blood.  Mortality MUST put on Immortality. God  overrides ignorance and by-passes limitations.

Immortality is not a person. Neither is God, as Ray has so truthfully attested.

Father, into your hands I commend my Spirit, not my soul, my story or my flesh and blood, but MY SPIRIT. Spirit is that which no flesh and blood can touch or approach. That Spirit is you and I....disguised in the rags of flesh and blood.

I too enjoy the niceties of comfortable living, yet....still...to be experienced is that all that is needed is much less than what the five senses find vital. That finding out, is the Lake of Fire that purges the flesh and circumcises the heart.

Arc

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 07:44:43 AM »

Some passages from Ray in blue

What we have learned in this life will be carried over to the next. If not, what would even be the purpose for living a human life in the first place?  It is the preparation and regeneration and conversion and being begotten anew from above through the Holy Spirit of God that is the prerequisite to entering the Kingdom of God. "Study to show yourself approved ['qualified'] unto God...." (II Time. 2:15).

When a person dies they are not conscious, and their body decays, and their spirit returns to God, but there is no consciousness IN THE SPIRIT. It is the spirit that gives LIFE TO THE BODY, and so without a living body, there is no consciousness. Jesus will save them by bringing them back to life through RESURRECTION. The righteous believers will be resurrected with glorified spiritual bodies, and the wicked unbelievers with physical bodies to face Judgment. It is in Judgment that the wicked will be ultimately saved.

1Co 15:54  But when this corruptible shall put on incorruption, and when this mortal shall put on immortality, then will take place the word that is written, "Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55  O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?"

It’s good to know that God is going to put everything right however long it takes in the next life. I’m sure most of us will all be at different places. I think in my life at the moment God is putting his finger on areas and I need to deal with them and it all seems to much. 

1Pe 4:12  Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.

1Pe 5:10  Howbeit, the God of all favour—who hath called you unto his age-abiding glory in Christ—when, for a little, ye have suffered, Himself, will adjust, confirm, strengthen:—
1Pe 5:11  Unto him, be the dominion, unto the ages. Amen!

I guess the wicked in judgement will go through something similar as to what many of us go through now. God’s turning up the heat as it were. If what we learn in this life will be carried over to the next won’t it be different for all depending on this life. Like the same glove won't fit all. For us who do know God we should just keep studying His word, keeping our eyes fixed on Him and do like this verse:

Rom 12:12  Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

I like the fact that once it’s all done death is swallowed up in victory. Something wonderful in those words not just Oh well death is over now or finished no it’s been swallowed up in victory. That’s like the biggest knock out punch ever!

I have to say I'm more concerned about this life at the moment than the next. I see a list of sins before me starring back at me, O wretched man that I am and what's the point of all these possessions if I only see death before me smiling and saying have a nice day and me saying back - you too! Well God's turning up the heat so lets have a barbecue and sort it all out.  ;D

Rhys  ;)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:07:48 AM by Rhys »
🤫

darren

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 06:44:31 AM »

its written that the elite, the 1st resurrection these will be turn from flesh to spirit bodies. If so after a long period of time those of us in the great white throne Resurrection ( will rise with What)? the same body we had when we died? young? old? teenager? flesh n blood can not enter the kingdom. the whole earth will learn righteousness . Will we live  righteousness learning and doing are 2 very different things . Then God lets Satan loose for a short time. To what test us see if we sin or b influenced. this is how i feel. After 50yrs on earth 5 -7yrs here at BT. i come to know two things for certain and that is yes there is a God and i am not He. i no what i know at this moment in this time period. i do not presume that i know who  and what God is. or what His plan for me are and what happens after my death. i do know whatever is going to will happen. that being said i will be the best person i can be. love and be loved, keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. we do not have much time together on this earth so make the time count i will let God do what He does because He Does know what He wants and doing i dont

sansmile

• my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 05:47:49 PM »

Hi,
I had replied to this post,cause i was confused over all being raised at the same "time". Then I did some more research on the site, where  Ray  has spoke of this and a post of Kat's really helped me understand. I was thinking of a literal 1000 years, wrongly. The link i read of Kat's  is here http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8131.msg65400.html#msg65400.
Thank you Kat x
Walk in the Spirit
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.