bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you for the prayers  (Read 3312 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Thank you for the prayers
« on: May 08, 2013, 10:44:19 AM »

Hi my BT family, I just want to take this time to thank everyone of you for your prayers concerning my family who has been through so much this past year. I would like to give you all an update on my niece. As I told you all she was thrown off the back of a truck by acciendent and was in a coma. well praise God she has woken up and on her way to recoverery. She was in a coma from March 16th till April something I can't remember, but she is talking and walking a little with a walker. I have talked to her on the phone and her voice is strong as it was before the acciendent.
    Thank you my family for being there for me and my family. God is good and I thank him every day for being our Father and I adore His Son Jesus my Brother.
     May God bless everyone here at BT for the love and support you have given me from the time I came on here with my problems which that is all I seem to have since understanding the truths of God. I had them before but it seems more pronounce now. I know that is just in my head thou. Anyway thank you again and I love each and everyone of you.
       Before I forget my sons have not been sentenced yet. They are still looking at ten years or more, please pray for me and them. I try not to think about it, but July 1st is coming up for one of my sons and he will be sentenced that day. LORD  have mercy on us.
        My God be with you all till we all met one day.

Virginia Miller

cjwood

Re: Thank you for the prayers
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 04:00:44 AM »

virginia i rejoice with you about your niece's coming out of her coma and the progress she is making towards recovery.  i will also remember you and your sons in prayer.

never give up hope.

claudia

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 11:48:40 PM »

truly you are in my thoughts and prayers....praying for God's tender mercies and compassion on you all.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 02:03:00 AM »

Thanks for the update Virginia. Your in my prayers to.

I too share with you with the problems before but now being more pronounced since being here. Sure is a hard road to be on but praise God we are not alone.

Rom 8:18  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Rom 8:19  For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.

May the light of His glorious love shine deep within you.

Bless you

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »

Thank you all for your kindness and loving words that up lift my heart through all of this that we are going through. My neice came home yesterday, she said that she is not 100% but she is better than she was. I Praise God for her recovery.
   I know with all the other that is going on in my life it will turn out good in the end. The enduring is the hard part as we all know. Jesus is the answer, His peace he leaves with us, because the world has no peace just tribulations.
  I thank Our father for His Son Jesus and the sacrifice He made so that we can be saved in the end of all this and I also thank the Father for my BT family who has been here for me and others through our trials and tribulations. I have many ,but so do a lot of others on here and in the world thst we don't know about.
   May God bless all of you and your loved ones as we travel on.

I love you all.  Virginia Miller

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 09:46:05 AM »

My prayers are with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.