bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange event at the coffee shop today  (Read 12865 times)

se7en

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Strange event at the coffee shop today
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »

Ooooh, please add me to that invite as well.

Maybe all three of us could just waltz in and be all loud and patting each other on the back and talking about how good God is for eventually saving the whole world! And then we could stay there all day in deep discussions about how no one has free will.

I bet we would get some rather funny looks from the patrons. :)
~Se7en

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 05:22:24 PM »

Ooooh, please add me to that invite as well.

Maybe all three of us could just waltz in and be all loud and patting each other on the back and talking about how good God is for eventually saving the whole world! And then we could stay there all day in deep discussions about how no one has free will.

I bet we would get some rather funny looks from the patrons. :)

Of course, the more the merrier! If I ever get there.. Having my day of discouragement at the moment. Pouting and feeling sorry for myself. lol. I was looking at the average GPA admittence for medical school applicants... and I feel like a midget before a giant.. without his sling and a stone :(
#Firstworldproblems.......
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

dodrill

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 06:01:29 PM »

The body heals itself - its the soul that needs work - hope your bedside manner is in training - maybe that is why you had a coffee shop experience? To hear the nasties we speak of ourselves?  :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:31:09 PM by hayley »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 04:33:01 PM »

The body heals itself - its the soul that needs work - hope your bedside manner is in training - maybe that is why you had a coffee shop experience? To hear the nasties we speak of ourselves?  :)

I like to believe that my Father is preparing me in all things for the road ahead, bedside manner included.. if it be His will. I'm not very far along my journey yet. Still flailing my arms around outside the castle gates with no guarantee anyone is even noticing.

Today I'm at another coffee shop. I applied for a job at a tutoring center. They tutor highschool kids in Physics, Calculus, chemistry, biology etc... I have a second interview on monday. God willing it all goes well. I put down I was proficient in all the above... my calculus is a bit rusty so I'm trying to brush up on that, that and trigonometry. Hence why I'm at a coffee shop again. "Abwoon, Our Father" by Lisa gerrard is playing. So beautiful!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »

Hope it all works out well for you. Prayers going out to you.

As for going to a different coffee shop, surely an unforgivable sin - haha  ;D

Rhys ;)
🤫

onelovedread

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2013, 09:26:08 AM »

I say if we ever have a "BT conference" we should have it at the coffee shop.  ;)

ez2u

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2013, 09:06:15 AM »

Okay  just got on craigs list and looked at the events in beautiful sarasota florida.  well folk sure enough 2 post for bible study at the coffee house.  A new thing is happening ,  maybe people are tired of the dead religion and they are going to the coffee houses.  there has always been radical bible studies!!!!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2013, 06:22:13 PM »

ROFL!!! You guys are TOO much! hahah, i'm laughing pretty good here.

Ah yes.. the old "Switch-a-roo" on the coffee shops! Its the first step in coming out of "her," "my people."

Look not back onto starbucks... lest ye become like lot's wife!! For her beans are pilled high... and coffee doth reign in the temple of God!

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »

Ha ha too funny

Thy coffee shop shall be thy sanctuary  ;D

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »

Hahahaha!!!!

"And the smell of her roasted aroma shall fill your nostrils, and you shall go no more hence"   -Book of Se7en 13:52
~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 01:47:57 PM »

Haha the Book of Se7en. It's surprising it has as much as 13 chapters.  ;D
🤫

se7en

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 06:31:28 PM »

Haha, you guys are making me laugh!

The book of Se7en has 777 chapters and in each chapter there is 77 verses.  :o
~Se7en

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 07:46:33 PM »

Haha, you guys are making me laugh!

The book of Se7en has 777 chapters and in each chapter there is 77 verses.  :o

And each verse, has 7 words, and each word has 7 letters, for a grand total of 49 letters for verse!!!!!!!!!!!

Extol

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2013, 11:16:15 PM »

Which makes 3773 letters per chapter. Three, of course, is a holy number also, so each chapter is doubly holy thanks to the pair of three sevens.  8)

se7en

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »

You two are truly the disciples of the Book of Se7en. These secrets have been revealed to you... not to them. :)

~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 01:49:25 AM »

I'm not worthy of the book of Se7en. The secrets have not been revealed to me.  :'(

Don't worry I will make use of the Bible.  ;)
🤫

se7en

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 11:48:03 AM »

Oh but Rhys!  The book of Se7en is hidden within the pages of the bible! I will open your eyes that you might see. :)

The old testament spoke of Jesus in types and shadows, revealed in the new. As Jesus is, so are we. Se7en lives every page out of ALL scripture. He's hidden in every page. Se7en is pharoah, Se7en is Joseph, Se7en is Saul/Paul, Se7en is hidden in Christ. Se7en is living out, has lived out and will live out EVERY Word. But it is not I who lives, it is Christ who lives in me!

All to bring us into perfection in Christ, 777 chapters with 77 verses, and 77 words in each verse and each word has 7 letters... And thus, the book of Se7en has been revealed to you. Let us meditate on this truth now....

Oooooohhhhmmmm...... Oooohhhmmmmmm....

(I started off with the intent of being funny but dang, there is Truth to that!)
~Se7en

Extol

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2015, 03:07:24 PM »

I just wanted to add to the holiness of the topic by pointing out this is reply No. 37 (Trinity-Se7en).

Wittenberg

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2015, 08:19:31 PM »

Brother! Your story has been a blessing to me. You handled it in an inspiring way, lovingly. Maybe it happened to you so that the rest of us would be blessed from hearing about it? If so, glory to God! People are weird, what else can you say.

cjwood

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2015, 03:01:55 AM »

Quote from: Extol

I just wanted to add to the holiness of the topic by pointing out this is reply No. 37 (Trinity-Se7en).

now That's funny!

claudia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.