bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my Mom's operation  (Read 8380 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Please pray for my Mom's operation
« on: May 13, 2013, 01:05:25 AM »

If people could please pray for my mom she has to have an operation on her hand called a trapeziectomy and suspensionplasty. I’m sure Alex will know that is.

She works with me in my business so I will have to do a bit more for 6 weeks. I’m so generous and kind I gave her 6 weeks off, like a good son should.

I will look after her for that time so bit busy for me as this is my busy time of year for work. That’s OK I don’t care about me I just want her to recover as soon as possible as she has other issues as well.

Her operation is on this Wednesday or Tuesday in the states.

Thanks for praying for her.

Love and blessings to all

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

Re: Please pray for my Mom's operation
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 01:29:22 AM »

hi rhys.  will surely pray for your momma.  i googled the two surgical procedures your mom will have on her hand.  i hope it's not on the hand she writes with.  i am sure you will be a good son in taking good care of her while she recovers from the surgeries.  nice of you to give her the time off too.   ;)

why does she have to get the procedures in the states?  does she live here somewhere?  let her know that she is in our prayers.

claudia

p.s.  when i googled suspensionplasty, i accidentally typed in suspensionectomy.  was a little confused why your mom was going to have hand surgery and work on her car at the same time. 

Extol

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 01:30:57 AM »

Prayers coming from Wisconsin, my good chap!

And props for giving your mum six weeks off...A great Mother's Day present, although I wish it was under more pleasant circumstances.  8) :P :)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 01:39:09 AM »

why does she have to get the procedures in the states?  does she live here somewhere?  let her know that she is in our prayers.

claudia

We are in New Zealand so operation here on Wednesday which is Tuesday in the states. Time for the world starts in New Zealand being that we are the greatest country in the world - ha ha  ;D

Rhys
🤫

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 12:28:31 PM »

I will pray for her, Rhys

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »

I think your Mom will want us to pray for you too Rhys.  :)

So double portion is coming your way from your yesterday in SA, to tomorrow that will be your today! All bases covered! :)

Arc

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 04:23:43 AM »

Thank you for those praying for my mom. She had her operation today which well but she had some complications waking up, lack of oxygen to a certain part so she has to stay in hospital overnight while they monitor her. I went to visit her tonight and she is getting better and awake now.

Love, Peace and blessings to all

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 02:24:14 PM »

If people could please pray for my mom she has to have an operation on her hand called a trapeziectomy and suspensionplasty. I’m sure Alex will know that is.

She works with me in my business so I will have to do a bit more for 6 weeks. I’m so generous and kind I gave her 6 weeks off, like a good son should.

I will look after her for that time so bit busy for me as this is my busy time of year for work. That’s OK I don’t care about me I just want her to recover as soon as possible as she has other issues as well.

Her operation is on this Wednesday or Tuesday in the states.

Thanks for praying for her.

Love and blessings to all

Rhys

lol Rhys, you are too silly.

Actually, I don't know what that is. All I recognized was the "trapeziectomy" because their is a bone that makes up the hand called the Trapezium. Here is an image of it;

http://drtummy.com/images/stories/skeleton/bones_hand.jpg

That was about all I recognized ;)

Glad to hear all went well with your mother's operation Rhys :) Sorry I was late for the prayer!

God bless,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 05:34:49 PM »

hi rhys. good to hear that your mom's surgeries are over and that she is recovering now. 

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 11:47:07 PM »

Thanks for all your prayers. Was told I could bring her home today but she passed out shortly before I got there, had a mini stroke and has to stay in hospital at least for another night. Doctor is not completely sure what is wrong. She only went in for an operation on her hand and now she has so much more to deal with. So frustrating.

Thanks to those who love and care for me here may God bless you abundantly.

Rhys
🤫

Patric

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 12:42:48 PM »

Our Father's will be done for you and your mother Rhys....my heart and thoughts are with you....I know our God does not neglect us but often we can not see that our flesh is really not his concern.....sadly.....we die and suffer in our flesh and watch those dear to us do the same....our emotions are tugged.....having lost my mother and father.....a best friend to death and reading our father smite and smote many in the flesh....I know is being done even when we do not like or agree with or it suffers in our own body or families....with that said....the pain is still there....and we pray for healing....I know you are confident of his ability to heal and resurrect you....as well as your mother and all of your physical family.....AMEN

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 09:41:29 PM »

rhys, God the Father will take care of your momma.  even when it gets hard and you have to watch her suffer.  He loves her and has His plan already purposed for her life.  your love for her will have opportunity to manifest as you tend to her needs.  and i know, as a mother myself, how healing it can be to have your child close by in our times of need.

stay strong dear brother.  God has this!

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 03:31:51 AM »

Thanks very much Claudia and Patric for your encouraging words.

She is out of hospital now and doing better - Praise God

Thanks again for your love and support and bless each one of you.

Psa 118:4  Let those who fear the LORD say, "His steadfast love endures forever."
Psa 118:5  Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free.

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.