bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Spirit using a foolish man named Ray.  (Read 3503 times)

Patric

The Spirit using a foolish man named Ray.
« on: May 17, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »

Ray said many times.....you have to pay attention to the words. But of course we know that religion is made of contradictions and square circles. The doctrines confuse more than they teach. Satan deceives and our Father blinds. At times our own mind with its own fear can cause hallucinations and things that are not real but nonetheless paralyze us. This too is all of God......all very humbling.....only to the glory of Christ can I say I understand these passages now....and many like it.....from the foolishness of Rays preaching.....I see! I hear! AND I am no longer dead in my spirit.....though I spent many many years and countless times trying....reading....living and even sharing that gospel with the lost......I was the blind leading the blind and I was the dead that buried the dead.....although I never went over land and sea to convert one and make him twice the son of the grave that I was.....I am so humbled now by what Ray and the Spirit have revealed to me......and many of you on this forum.

Brimstone and fire: these verses always speak of brimstone and fire coming from heaven, not hell; and this brimstone and fire is always on the earth, and never in "hell". Genesis 19:24; Deuteronomy 29:23; 2 Kings 1:12,14, Job 1:16; 18:15; Psalm 11:6; 18:13, Isaiah 30:33; 34:9; Ezekiel 38:22; Luke 17:29; Revelation 14:10; 19:20; 20:10; 21:8

Weeping and gnashing of teeth: This is always speaking of the destruction of Jerusalem when their kingdom was cast out, not in "hell". Matthew 8:12; 13:42, 50; 22:13; 24:51; 25:30; Luke 13:28.

Unquenchable: is used in Leviticus 6:12-13; 2 King 22:17; 2 Chronicles 34:25; Isaiah 34:10; 42:3; 43:3; 66:24; Jeremiah 4:4; 7:20; 17:27; 21:12; Ezekiel 20:47; Matthew 12:20; Mark 9:43-48

The apparent meaning of "shall not be quenched" is: when the Lord pronounces a judgment of fire on something, that fire cannot be put out by man until it has burned everything up, leaving only ashes. Obviously, the fire at Jerusalem did go out (Jer.17:27; 52:12-13, 2 Chron.36:19-21) and Jerusalem was rebuilt seventy years later. What sinners will be unable to deliver themselves from (Isa.47:14) is the unquenchable, eternal, everlasting fire. The fire will continue to consume everything that is wicked until it is completely destroyed and turned to ashes.

Jude 1:7 clearly states an example of "eternal" fire. This is the same Greek word that is used for "everlasting" fire and "everlasting" punishment as used in Matthew 18:8 and Matthew 25:41,46 (Notice hell is "everlasting punishment", and not "everlasting punishing". The punishment is eternal in its results, not in its duration.

A carpenter.....a tanner.....a roofer.....have inspired me. AMEN
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.