bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gag a Maggot  (Read 3829 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Gag a Maggot
« on: May 24, 2013, 12:11:48 AM »

I turned the T.V. on and the show concerned a woman doctor and I heard something about her wife.  Her wife?  Yes I heard correctly.  Two women were supposedly married and everyone seemed O.K. with it.

Then I read where the Boy Scouts are going to allow homosexual boys as members.

One day this great evil will be stamped out.  People will hardly believe us when we tell them of a society that came to accept people of the same sex having sexual relations with one another, and that those of us opposed to this great Satanic perversion were considered to be odd and backward.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:20:36 AM by John from Kentucky »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Gag a Maggot
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 01:30:17 AM »

I look forward to that day John. Lets hope for tomorrow.

Rhys
🤫

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 11:44:29 AM »

All part of God's plan.

All we're required to do is to shine as lights in the middle of a wicked and perverse generation.

Homosexuality has been around for eons. Just go to Genesis.

The granting of "marriage" status is for partners' elligibility to share financial and medical benefits with now legalized 'spouses', for which they were inelligible under single status. It's mainly political and legal.

God will judge homosexuality. He will also judge all sin. I'm not sure if there's 'big' or 'little' sin.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 09:38:17 AM »

And yet  .....All is of God!  God is using these militant homosexuals that are spreading as a blight across the land.  In truth the way this nation has turned it's collective back on God the last 40 years or so is any of this really surprising?  Sin begets sin.  If Christ tarries I can't even imagine what it's going to be like in another 20 to 30 years.  Men will be marrying cattle by then.   :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.