bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray gone 1 year now  (Read 11824 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Ray gone 1 year now
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 04:54:00 AM »

Nice sharing Loretta and I agree with you. God alone opens up the truth and I never get tired of it, why would you it sets you free and we all need that.

You will find the audio and video from the main page and click on:

Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

and then you will see them.

God bless you too

Rhys  ;)
🤫

loretta

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 01:44:58 AM »

tks Rhys.

loretta

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 09:34:31 AM »

Hi My Bt family. I miss Ray also, through Ray God opened up my spiritual understanding of the physcial laws. I had already seen the spiritual part of it, but I didn't understand it. All I could say to God was how can this be and then God sent me to this site and WOW the understanding just started pouring in till I could'nt keep up. God has really blessed me through this site and all of you who have helped me over the three years I have been coming in here. I love reading Rays articals and e-mails it is a lot to take in.
  I pray that Rays wife and other family members are doing ok.  I know I don't post much and when I do it is for prayer for some problems that i have, but I read everyday almost and learn from Ray and all of you.
God has used and still using Ray for His Elect to help us undestand the plan of salvation that He has for His creation. Ray is truly missed. but his words that God has given him will go on if it be Gods will.
I love all of you and I thank God for Ray and you. You all have been a BIG Blessing.

Virginia Miller

zander

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 06:44:09 PM »

I was wondering whether it was still worth leaving "Email Ray a Question" link on the home page.  After all, it would never get answered...or at least not by Ray.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.