bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is in charge of the universe????  (Read 5823 times)

sana

Who is in charge of the universe????
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum....and this is my first post. I have been reading Ray's writings a lot... Don't know what wud have happened to me if i wud have not come across this beautiful website....God's gracious!!!

My husband goes to a church where they teach about something which i felt is very unscriptural. But i didn't get an answer when he asked me this question.

" If God has already subjected everything to Jesus Christ and , YHWH is Jesus Christ, after he resurrected why he is sitting on the right hand side of the Father , when already God has subjected everything to him?"

In his opinion there is a God above the Father ,and this father is YHWH and Jesus Christ is his half part :o (which i know is blasphemy), but i don't know which verse in the bible to show him.... every time i end up in fights. i feel so stressed and angry that i am not able to get an answer....

i know some of you guys will be having the answer for this...i'm just a beginner. Please help me!!!!! :'(

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Who is in charge of the universe????
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »

In his opinion there is a God above the Father ,and this father is YHWH and Jesus Christ is his half part :o (which i know is blasphemy), but i don't know which verse in the bible to show him....

Hi Sana,

It isn't your responsibility to show him a scripture that isn't in the Bible. Ask him to show you where it says "there is a God above the Father, and this father is YHWH and Jesus Christ is his half part". It will probably take him a long time to find it.  ;)

1 Corinthians 15:22-28:

22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

A word of warning, though: Your husband will probably not believe this verse if it goes against what he and his church believe. He will either ignore it, or say you're misinterpreting it, or change the subject and say "Well where does it say Jesus is YHWH?" or something like that. If you give a completely satisfactory answer, it will not be enough. . .unless, of course, God's spirit is working in him.  8)

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 10:39:20 PM »

Perfect answer extol.  I was gonna tell sana that Jesus Christ is sitting on the right hand side of God His Father because Christ is still subject to God the Father.   Until All has been subjected under the footstool of Christ,  and All will be in Christ as He is in The Father.  Then Jesus will turn it All over to the Master Creator.

Thanks for the Sciptures to help sana. 

Welcome to the forum sana.

claudia

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 01:14:13 AM »

Greetings Sana,
So good to learn of your membership and sincere interest.
We are always blessed to have another of God's called out ones join us.

I think that part of the answer to your question may be that Jesus is patiently waiting to descend to the earth and take his place on the throne of his ancestor King David and to begin his benevolent rule of the earth. He will take the place of Satan the ruler of this present world's governments and along with his bride the true church, to teach righteousness to all that will listen.

Others please comment or add what is needed.
Thanks, Indiana Bob

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 07:48:52 AM »

Hey sana

Greetings from South Africa. :)

" If God has already subjected everything to Jesus Christ and , YHWH is Jesus Christ, after he resurrected why he is sitting on the right hand side of the Father , when already God has subjected everything to him?"

To know better, and to be rejected, is a purging experience strengthening the gift of Patience and Kindness, if you don't faint.  :)

Paul declared as he wrote:  Galations 4: 19 Do you know how I FEEL RIGHT NOW, and WILL feel until Christs's Life becomes visible in YOUR lives?

To YOU, sana, it is given, that YOU are the visible life of Christ. You needn't have any argument or any 'right answers' for any one.

Does the Heir of Heaven and Earth have to answer or convince anyone? No! You don't either. ~ :)

Keep smiling sweetly and take no battle to be yours to convince or convert anyone.

Arc

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 09:12:32 AM »

Hi Sana and welcome to the forum :)

If you really wanna show him then do it through your good works. Here one of my all time favorite quotes from Ray. One I have to constantly remind myself of too.

http://www.bible-truths.com/souls.htm

LIGHT AND SALT DON’T ARGUE OR MAKE NOISE

"Ye are the salt of the earth… Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid… Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 5:1,14,16).

Salt does not make any noise, and light does not argue Scriptures. Neither salt nor light makes any sound whatsoever. Maybe there is a lesson in there.

Too many people learn a few truths of God and think that they are ready to take on the world. They usually start by trying to embarrass their Pastor with their new-gained knowledge. Usually they fall flat on their face on the very first try. It’s all about motivation. If your motivation is carnal, God will not back you. Yes, I know, all of you are saying: "But my motivation is to show them God’s truths." Yes, sure, I understand, but THEY DON’T WANT TO HEAR GOD’S TRUTHS, and you already know this, so what is your point? Leave them alone and let them taste your salt and see your light and admire your good works, and perchance they will even praise God for your new-found humility,

You will never argue anyone into accepting the truths of God’s Word. As salesmen are often taught: "You might win the argument, but loose the sale," so don’t argue. And this: "He who is persuaded against his will; is of the same opinion still."

I receive a lot of emails from people who beg me to come to their rescue because they are about to have a second session with their pastor or friend, but have failed miserably on the first go-round. Now they want me to give them the ammunition they need to do a slam-dunk on their second attempt to embarrass their pastor or friend. Give it up—that attitude is wrong. Such a carnal exhibition of prideful flesh is akin to someone looking for a street fight merely because he has just acquired a black belt in karate.

HOW TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH

I personally know a man who has his little wife working two jobs to support their family so that he can study the Scriptures and enter into doctrinal debates with other Christians at the local Caf� as a perpetual hobby. Notice the admonition of the Apostle Peter:

"Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; having your conversation [Gk: ‘conduct’] honest [Gk: ‘honorable’] among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may BY YOUR GOOD WORKS, [Not your clever Bible arguments], which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation" (I Pet. 2:11-12).

Your good works and righteous character will pay dividends to others eventually—if not in this life, then in the Judgment.
--------------------

Kat

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »

Hi Sana,

Welcome to the forum  :)
Before you can hope to teach anybody else truth you must first get it firmly understood in your own mind. And as you indicated you do need Scripture to give you the confidence in what you believe.

It is true that God the Father has subjected all things to Jesus Christ, and the Verse that Extol provided makes it clear that does not include the Father.

1Co 15:27 For—He (the Father) put, all things, in subjection under His (Jesus Christ) feet. But, whensoever it shall be said—all things are in subjection!—it is evident that it means,—Except Him (the Father) who did put into subjection, unto Him (Jesus Christ), the all things— (Rotherham)

Heb 1:1  In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets;
v. 2  but in these last days He has spoken to us by a Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things, through whom also He created the world.
v. 3  He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of His nature, upholding the universe by His word of power. When He had made purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

It is God the Father who is the power and source of all that Christ has. Everything comes from the Father and for this creation it is being accomplished by Jesus Christ.

2Peter 1:17  For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

John 5:19  Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

John 5:30  I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

So Jesus Christ is the God of the creation, that is the purpose of Him. It is through the Son that the Father works all things that are being done in this physical world.

1Cor 8:6 nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him." (CLV)

Rom 11:36  For of Him (Jesus Christ) and through Him (Jesus Christ) and to Him (Jesus Christ) are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Hope this helps. Study the Scriptures and get these truths firmly fixed in your mind and you will not be confused or upset by the contrary statements that others make.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:30:42 PM by Kat »

sana

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 04:10:07 PM »

Thank you so much everybody..... :D
I feel good now. I will stop getting angry and concentrate more on the word of God. After all learning and understanding of his words, is not for me to show off (that i know it). i will never learn if that is my attitude.

I pray to God that my husband understand it the way it is.

Thank you for taking time to give me the answer. praying for you all..

God bless you
Sana  :)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 06:00:13 PM »

Hi Sana

Welcome to the forum too

You have some good replies there.

Keep studying the scriptures and the articles here. There is a lot to process but God is good and will show us His way.

God reveals to me His truth is His time and so will do for you and your husband.

2Co 4:16  So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
2Co 4:17  For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,
2Co 4:18  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Have been to India but long time ago now.

May the light of His love shine bright into your heart till overflowing

Rhys
🤫

sana

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 03:30:36 PM »

Thank you so much Rhys
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.