bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOON LANDING  (Read 6082 times)

cheekie3

MOON LANDING
« on: May 27, 2013, 09:56:35 AM »

All -

Is it possible to prove scientifically and / or Scripturally that the Moon Landings really did happen in 1969 and 1972.

Some say that the video technology was not able to fake the images; while others state that the Cosmic Rays, and the Sun and Moon temperatures would have radiated, burnt and frozen the astronauts to death.

George.

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: MOON LANDING
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 12:27:22 PM »

It never happened, and that's why they still cannot do it today. You can't land a rocket ship satfley on the moon if there is no air.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Extol

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:38:38 PM »

George,

There's a lengthy article on Wikipedia--"Moon landing conspiracy theories"--that discusses all of the arguments against moon landings, and their rebuttals.

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »

It never happened, and that's why they still cannot do it today. You can't land a rocket ship satfley on the moon if there is no air.

Friend Ricky,
That's a statement without evidence being presented.
"Why can't a rocket ship land without air?? AND be launched again to return to orbit and to earth?
On this web forum we prefer statements with reasoned proofs.
Please explain your science in this instance.
Thanks, Indiana Bob

Ricky

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 03:23:47 PM »

Hi Bob, if we have been to the moon, there should be Mcdonalds up there by now. 45 years later and with today's tecknolgy and man has never been back. Like Judge Judy says, if it don't make sense, its a lie. Something don't add up here. Man has not even took a drive around the moon for something to do in the last 45 years.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »

Self-fueled rockets work better without atmospheres (air).  We haven't been back because 'we' chose not to go back and to concentrate on other 'missions'.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:21:49 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Extol

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 05:54:14 PM »

Hi Bob, if we have been to the moon, there should be Mcdonalds up there by now. 45 years later and with today's tecknolgy and man has never been back. Like Judge Judy says, if it don't make sense, its a lie. Something don't add up here. Man has not even took a drive around the moon for something to do in the last 45 years.

Haha. That might have something to do with cost. Would you rather walk or drive a mile to go to McDonald's, or pay a billion dollars to go to the McDonald's on the moon? (According to Popular Science, one company is offering round-trip flights to the moon by 2020 for $750,000,000 per person. If it costs that much to go and eat there, think how much more it would cost to build one there!)

In a 1961 speech, John F. Kennedy said  "I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth." Nothing was said about building cities and populating the moon. You talk as if going to the moon is as easy and affordable as flying to Mexico.

McDonald's will not build on the moon, because of the outrageous cost. But there's another reason, too. Nobody lives there. Who would eat there? How would it be staffed? Would they shuttle their employees there and back every day (at the cost of $750,000,000 per person)? Or would the employees live there? Why would anyone want to move to the moon just to work at the McDonald's there which nobody would visit? Perhaps you should give some more thought to these ludicrous suggestions of yours.

Also, you did not answer Bob's question. He asked for evidence and reasoned proofs. Saying "There should be a Mcdonalds up there by now" is not evidence or reasoned proofs. And saying we have the technology to go back is a poor argument. Should we destroy the human race just because we have the technology to do it?

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 06:03:59 PM »

I can think of some people I would like to send to the moon - hehe :D    One way
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 06:06:35 PM by Rhys »
🤫

Patric

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 04:28:36 AM »

Richard Nixon said to the rocket scientists that they better get to the moon or make it look like we had been there.....because we have to beat the Russians!!! lol It was all about who could produce the best rockets and win the space race and the nuclear arms power, and we were far far behind....they had already had a dog and man in space and our only attempt resulted in all the astronauts dying on the launch pad when the failed attempt blew up! Then suddenly we manage to go beyond the radiation 400 miles from earth that today's space shuttles can not even stand up under.

Oddly the film by Stanley Kubrick 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) - IMDb was expertly done using the same filming lens and likely in the same studio using actors....all of whom died quickly after and all the evidence or witness' are now of course deceased. Strangely Kodak whom were used as the film to record the events say that the radiation and extreme temperatures of cold and heat surely would have resulted in cracked blurred or completely foggy and or destroyed at least a few frames of the durable film used. Not one frame had any discoloration....heat melting....cold cracking....or radiation discoloration. Based on this alone with the enormous amounts of pictures and videos taken, yet it all came out perfect....pristine....in mint condition seems very ridiculous.

I have seen footage of the Germans using UFOs long before the 60's during WWII they supposedly had rocket technology and had even been to Mars! I saw the Video....and have seen the rockets on film. Does that mean that those things happened? Certainly they had technology that far exceeded what other nations had come up but still managed to lose the war. We can send unmanned robots to the moon, and to mars, and other planets. But no human can withstand the radiation that penetrates the machines and would kill any living organism beyond 400 miles from the earth. Our space shuttles which have much better technology today then late 1960's were able to do this?

I am convinced with much more evidence than these things. However, To any 3rd grader or child as Ray used to say can understand this makes it impossible. But like most of the world we are fooled easily by lies and videos as well as testimonies of a few astronauts and our leaders that confirm that yes we did. No other country has attempted to put a man on the Moon. Why? cost? fear? because its impossible? USA is so far advanced above other simpletons (countries)  that 45 years later they can not catch up? Balderdash! How can a VW Beetle Bug car outperform a high performance Ferrari on the race track?

I was born in 1968 and technology has grown in leaps and bounds since of course. Have you seen the hidden videos of a Nazi camp on the moon? I have. I have seen UFOs and aliens or demons also on film....looked convincing.....angels.....other beings.....buildings. All of which I could not explain away....the videos are easy to make today then in the 60's and manipulate with or with our actors. CG and animation as well as movies look very real. Sin and the enemy looks very angelic and real to the hearts and minds of many in humanity.

Seeing is not believing. Reading is not believing either for that matter. Experiences can be explained away too. This reminds me of scripture that says that even the elect could be deceived if that were possible. Can the scriptures be wrong? Of course not. I do not have all the answers and many mysteries are lies or just used to confuse our flesh. The flesh counts for nothing. There is not confidence in the flesh. My words are Spirit Christ said. You must be born again of the water (the word) and the Spirit. This Jesus said to Nicodemus and he had no clue what he was talking about as he said something to the effect of how will a man be born again? shall he climb back into his mother's womb? When we are ready for the answers in our Fathers time....we will understand....and the physical things the shadow will fade away.....I have much more I could say on this subjects of the Moon and by the foolishness of preaching.....what is wild to me is the fact that I had so much to say and type here! Most of this is my learning or what has been revealed to me......and since the flesh counts for what? Nothing. Take it with a grain of salt and find the Spiritual out of this if you have ears to hear.....and eyes to see....

nuff said.....

Kenneth Clark

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 08:54:27 AM »

why post conspiracy theories?

Patric

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 09:11:17 AM »

This is the off topic section  :P Tell the High Priest we need no more witness to condemn such discussions.  :-X

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 09:19:28 AM »

We've dealt with consirpacy theories here in the past.  This is not the purpose of the forum, even the off topic section.  Groups make millions of dollars feeding on the gullability of people.  If you believe in these or if you don't you will find thousands of sites online that will attempt to give you proof one way or the other on any subject you can think of (does anyone want to believe the moon is made of cheese?; some do and create theories and webites on the coverup).

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.