bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: pray for me please  (Read 8775 times)

gregorydc

pray for me please
« on: May 27, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »

Hello everyone,
  God bless you all, and forgive me my problems. I feel I come before you all and ask a lot of you sometimes, but again I need you all to help if God wills you. Two weeks ago, there was a layoff at my place of employment, and I thank God I still have my job.  Rumors of a second layoff are still floating around the shop.  Last Wednesday, my plant manager called me into his office and threatened me with losing my job. This is what I need prayer for, without my job I cannot take care of my children, this I fear more than anything.  If God is willing, will you ask God to let me keep my job, there are not many jobs around. Please help me if you are able.
Greg   

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: pray for me please
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 05:19:27 PM »

Praying for you Greg

It's easy to say not to fear but these situations are difficult.

Bless you

Rhys
🤫

acomplishedartis

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 04:29:22 AM »

Will pray for you Greg.

ps. ( In your place I would add to my prayers, a plan B, C, D, E... 
I also know that even with a plan B, C... what is going to happen is God's will, so don't be afraid of the ''plant people'', whatever happens it will be for good at the end, if you love God and there is a verse for that).

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:52:02 AM by Moises G. »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »

Dear Brother Greg,

I will certainly petition our Father to pour out His great mercy upon you and yours in this time of need.

Hang in there my friend.

Love,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Patric

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »

I know God has a plan.....his will be done....even if we do not want or agree with it.....and often hardships or sadness and things do not come out to benefit our flesh......this too is his will.....but of course I want you to succeed.....and be well for your family and peace of mind.....may your spirit be at joy and your family blessed.....I wrestle in prayer for others more than myself.....Greg my brother my love and heart are touched. How much more does the Father bless those that ask.

gregorydc

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 08:57:00 AM »

I thank you all for your prayers, but I come before you again with another trial for me and my family. My dad was put in the hospital last night, after suffering a stroke.  Please pray for his recovery, and for my family.  It seems when it rains it pours here, that is why I ask for your help in prayer for my family and myself.
Greg

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 05:43:44 PM »

Sorry to hear that Greg will pray for that too.

Bless you

Rhys
🤫

Patric

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »

Keep coming back to the Father and of course now you and your family are on my heart in my thoughts and praying with more emotion. How much more is our 'daddy' with you those you love Greg......

onelovedread

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 11:57:30 AM »

Hey Greg, I'm praying for you and your family.
God bless you.

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »

greg, the One and True Father knows what it means to provide for His children.  He knows the depths of love and protection of being a Father.  He knows your needs and the needs of your children.  He does provide.  He does.  He will not fail you greg.  You know that is true.

and now your needs grow larger with respect to your earthly father.  God the Father knows the love of His Son.  your father no doubt knows your love as his son.  try not to despair greg.  go to your Father every second in prayer and petition if needed.  He loves you.  we love you.  we will help you carry this weight.

claudia

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 10:54:07 PM »

praying for you and your family

ez2u

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 10:47:13 AM »

Greg  thanks for sharing your prayer request  I will certainly pray for you.  God blessing upon you and your family

gregorydc

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 08:46:26 AM »

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. Just a quick note to tell you all that my Dad is out of the hospital and back home. He is doing okay, he still has a lot of spells where he just stares off into space, but hopefully this too shall pass. Again thank you all for everything! 
  Greg

wat

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »

Hey Greg, I feel you on the job thing.  Any updates on that?  I graduated college a year ago and haven't found a job with my degree yet. 

loretta

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 12:56:27 AM »

Praying that you will have the peace that passes all understanding in your situation, knowing that God is your ultimate provider regardless of the economy, your employment status, your boss, whatever.

Tough times never last but tough people do.  Whatever happens God will see you through it.  Trust Him, who is able and willing.

gregorydc

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 01:55:10 AM »

The job is still on the line I believe, I feel I am still being watched and singled out for whatever reason. Now other people seem to be getting into trouble for saying hi in passing. I don't know what I would do for my family without my job. Please continue praying for me, at the moment that is what is keeping me going, is the knowledge that my family here is praying as fervently as I am.  Thank you all again, and God bless you all for your prayers.
Greg

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 03:45:22 AM »

Still praying for you Greg

Bless you
🤫

gregorydc

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 09:27:49 AM »

These trials and tribulations just keep coming and coming and coming. My dad is doing better, with him some days are diamonds, some days are stone, I thank you all for your prayers for him. At the moment I still have my job, thank God, I can still take care of the family He gave me. I am still under very close scrutiny, but still have it thus far, thank God! 
  Since all this has happened, my truck has broken down too! I have been trying to get it put back together all week. I figure I am needing practice as a mechanic, or maybe it is a patience thing?  I feel my butt being handed to me, again. Thank you all for your prayers!  I know some of this seems petty to some of you, but these are the shoes I have been given to walk in, and my ego hates to ask for things, so this is difficult for me as well.  Again I ask for more prayers to help me to overcome, and get through these painful to me problems, and I thank you all for praying.
love in Christ,
Greg

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 07:10:34 PM »

Your always in my prayers in Greg. These trials come and even small things can be big things especially when combined with other issues in life. May His peace fill your life.

2Co 4:15 For all is because of you, that the grace, increasing through the majority, should be superabounding in thanksgiving to the glory of God."
2Co 4:16 Wherefore we are not despondent, but even if our outward man is decaying, nevertheless that within us is being renewed day by day."
2Co 4:17 For the momentary lightness of our affliction is producing for us a transcendently transcendent eonian burden of glory,
2Co 4:18 at our not noting what is being observed, but what is not being observed, for what is being observed is temporary, yet what is not being observed is eonian." CLV

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Rhys
🤫

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 11:50:07 AM »

I know some of this seems petty to some of you, but these are the shoes I have been given to walk in, and my ego hates to ask for things, so this is difficult for me as well.  Again I ask for more prayers to help me to overcome, and get through these painful to me problems, and I thank you all for praying.
love in Christ,
Greg

Greg,

What you are experiencing does not seem petty to me at all.  I know the anxiety that comes with going through tough times, but I also know the joy of being able to look back and see the good that was being developed in me due to these experiences.  These trials are a humbling experience that teach us many lessons.

Hang in there and keep the faith. :)

René   
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.