bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: pray for me please  (Read 8785 times)

ez2u

Re: pray for me please
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 09:13:15 AM »

Amen Rene, I know with all the trials I experience a gentle resounding affect it has had on me to know that Jesus is in control of my life.  Is controlling my life.  This knowing didn't come by my will but by years of experiencing His arms ( so to speak) wrap around me and every year of my 60 years, looking back, seeing this.

gregorydc

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »

Hello all,
  A bit of an update for you all. My dad is getting better from his stroke, it is taking some time to get his mental facilities back where they belong, but they are coming. Thank God!  Now they have found some kind of growth inside his nostril, and sinus cavities. Since my dads stroke my brother,and me have taken over the farming for him, weekend farming is all we have now, but it is getting done. God did bless us with some rain on the crops so we will be ok for a week or so.
  My job, I still have. My truck is running, and almost all fixed. I cannot thank you all enough for the prayers you have rendered up for me and my family!  I cannot thank God enough for letting you all pray. Thank you all again, for your prayers, and your encouraging words. I pray Gods blessings are upon you all!
  With Love,
  In Christ,
   Greg

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2013, 10:57:49 PM »

greg, your update is uplifting.  God loves you with a passion.  He knows those who are His.  you are one of His children.  what a blessing that is, right?!  i pray that the growth found in your dad's nostril is just a benign cyst or something easily treatable.  prayers for him.  and you.

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 03:49:57 AM »

Thanks for the update Greg. Your a blessing to many and to me.

If you don't want the truck, I'm selling my long car and going for a jet - special price for you - haha  ;D

Rhys
🤫

gregorydc

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2013, 08:43:04 AM »

I am sure the fuel savings on that long car may be better than my truck!  Lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.