bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Enemies of God  (Read 11637 times)

Patric

Re: The Enemies of God
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 09:44:09 PM »

Jonah......He never wanted to preach there (Nineveh) and surely did not want them forgiven! YET he was dragged there.....and then had issues with watching God not only forgive the city but then still taught Jonah a lesson as he 'watched' from a hill. Read it and get back to me.....let me know what the Spirit has shown you. There is so much deep meaning in this book and in the heart of Jonah here, as well as the Father about forgiving and his choice and how he works.

paulfisher

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 07:24:54 AM »

No one can "deliver" anyone from their "correction" from God. Also, God tells us to love our fellow man and woman yet we cannot UNLESS God causes us to do it.

Yes, we are commanded to "help" and "love" everyone which would include the "enemies of God". Hope that answers your questions.

Paul

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2013, 12:24:48 PM »

Hello friends,

There are of course diverse views on the practicality of requiring "safe rooms" in homes in the tornado prone areas of the nation. However, the ads on the internet indicate a retail cost of $3 to 4,000 for one type including labor to install. If that is true then a new home could likely be built with the safe room included in the cost of construction just like a second bathroom or central air conditioning is included. If the plans and availability for safe rooms were made available as standard equipment they could likely be included for even less cost.

The central point in my mind is the home owner having the desire and the building permit department of the political subdivision cooperating by providing good information to the public. It's not rocket science.

Kindly offered, Indiana Bob

microlink

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2013, 07:40:31 PM »

Hi,
Hey Indianabob, are you replying to the subject of "The Enemies of God" or some other subject in the forum? Your reponse, and it is a good one, does not seem to fit into the subject stated above.

Kenneth Clark

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 08:52:49 PM »

he was replying to Joel

microlink

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 10:31:06 PM »

Got it. Thanks Melton71.

ez2u

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2013, 01:17:27 PM »

this post has taken a few twist and turns here.  When I read  Kats post it set me freer in my valuation of myself,  always thinking there was something wrong with myself because i didn't go along with the world.  I know now God has set me a part.  I can see here that there are different realms of thinking here on this post.  Taking the beam out of your eye first, knowing, repenting, a relationship with Christ.  Than understanding comes.  Is a better order of ones life.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.