bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request for my Mom  (Read 4512 times)

Foxx

Prayer request for my Mom
« on: June 24, 2013, 01:55:33 PM »

hello everyone it's been a while since I've been online I hope you are all doing well.

I'm here today because I want to ask for prayer. My mom has been diagnosed with tongue / oral cancer. She is going today to have it checked to see how advanced it is. She had cancer in 2003 and had a masectomy but she has been cancer-free until now. The way this started is she had a mouth sore that was either a canker sore of some type or an ulcer but it turns out that it's actually cancer. She had the sore about two and a half the three months ago and she got it checked out a two weeks ago, finally. I just asked for prayer for her and for our family and that she will not be frightened and that God will give her peace in her heart about the situation.

thank you all for your prayers I hope everyone has a safe and blessed week, thank you
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:01:08 AM by Foxx »

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Prayer request for my Mom
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:41:45 AM »

Praying for her and your family

Hope for all the best for you

Bless you

Rhys
🤫

gregorydc

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »

Am praying for you and your family as well.
Greg

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 08:52:13 AM »

Greg your mom and family will be in my prayers.  There are a lot o f different or alternative ways to deal with cancer i hope she looks into them.  Being a cancer survival myself I chose a cleansing and holistic path that rid  me of this in 2000

Foxx

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 11:27:03 AM »

Thank you for your prayers everyone . the doctor said that the cancer did not spread to her lymph nodes which is good but he will remove them anyway. it seems like it was caught early enough that she will be fine and should make a full recovery. Again thank you everyone. God bless.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 05:12:34 PM »

Good to hear

Bless you
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 01:20:58 AM »

hi foxx.  i just saw your prayer request today.  i am thankful along with you that no lymph nodes were involved.  i have an aunt that also had cancer on her tongue.  she is rocking along fine now.  i pray that your momma recovers with strength of body, mind, soul, and spirit.  a diagnosis of cancer can be frightening.  it has been 13 yrs. since my breast cancer, which was also caught early.  but i remember the first moments of dread and crazy fear.  but by God's Spirit, i was able to find peace.

i pray also for your comfort and peace of mind.

claudia

Foxx

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 08:35:44 AM »

Thanks CJ, I hope so as well. She is having her surgery in a few hours. It can be up to 6 hours long . I pray she wont be in too much pain afterwards.

ez2u

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 09:30:59 AM »

sooo happy to hear this good

Foxx

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 11:50:31 AM »

hello everyone, its been a little over a week since my mom's surgery and as suspected the cancer was relatively small and did not require a skin graft have any type. My mom has been home for a little under a week and she seems to be doing well and is already able to speak. She can eat and drink a little bit as well. I continue to ask for your prayers so that she may use what happened to her to perhaps better her health and level of happiness. She has chronic worry in her heart and it's a spirit of fear. I don't want her to live the next 10-20, Lord willing 30 years, of her life living like this because in a sense I think her fear contributed to this. constant stress and worry and not living for herself at all has affected her healthl.. Anyway I appreciate everyone's  prayers. Thank you for being the one Christian group of people I can count on for support.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »

I continue to hold you and your mom in my prayers

Bless you

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 05:57:02 PM »

So glad that she is doing better!

Will pray that there be no more spirit of fear, but instead in it's place, a spirit of Truth.
~Se7en
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.