bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tree  (Read 3493 times)

ez2u

tree
« on: June 25, 2013, 09:24:07 AM »

So many changes are happening my household.  I feel washed out right now.  We have rented out our beloved warehouse and moved out.  It was a emotional ordeal especially for my husband who has been there since 1969.  Then our daughter moved back in with us, which is a new adjustment, then the dog had to be put down ,my prayer group was cancel, now the beautiful old oak tree in our back yard, 2 days ago, fell over.  It missed our house by 6 feet I know the Lord did not allow it to hit our home as I was in the family room at the time and could have been  seriously hurt.  It was a massive tree.  Life just moves forward and stops for no man.  I feel tired a lot of changes these last few years.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: tree
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »

Psa 55:22  Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
🤫

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »

thank you

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »

Psa 55:22  Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Amen Rhyse! Beautiful verse of scripture!

Hang in there Peggy!! You're family is here with and for you!

Love in Christ,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 01:52:42 AM »

dear sister peggy, i found the following Scripture for you.  stand strong.  He will not fail you.  ever.  as you keep your eyes on Him.

"mine eyes always are on the Eternal, for He will clear me from perplexities.  turn to me and have pity, for i am lonely and low; relieve the anguish of my heart, free me from all the pressure."  psalm 25:15-17 (james moffatt)

the Lord will surely do all these things for you and for each of us, as we continue to endure.  to overcome.  to conquer.  perplexities, anguish, and pressure.  the Eternal has our back.

in His Love,
claudia

se7en

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 01:47:30 PM »

Claudia,

Beautiful! Excellent encouragement for us all! 
~Se7en

gregorydc

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 11:54:51 PM »

I second that Amen to Rhys, and give another to Claudia!  Amen beautiful scriptures from the both of you! Thank you both for this encouragement!
  Greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.