bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Virtual Testimonie/Fellowship. - Session 02  (Read 7114 times)

acomplishedartis

My Virtual Testimonie/Fellowship. - Session 02
« on: June 27, 2013, 11:02:17 PM »

Hi

I thought for a while about recording this type of a virtual testimony/on video.

For the moment I don't have an on line connection at home, however I will try to update once a while for as long as I am able to take this task.

My special greetings for the brothers on the forum that on past events I had come to be able to know in person.

Here is it:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Session 01.
https://vimeo.com/69284457
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:03:36 PM by Moises G. »

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: My Virtual Testimonie/Fellowship. - Session 01
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »

Hey moises!

Its good to see you again brother :)

I have a hard time hearing you on my laptop so I'm going to have to watch the video when I get home but I did at least watch without being able to hear.

God bless and I hope to see you in cali again sometime in the near future! :)

With love,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

acomplishedartis

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 11:54:47 PM »

thanks Alex!

Some day, if God's will, I will.

se7en

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 11:22:51 AM »

Great video! So good to see people face to face :)

Moises, what is the lake called? And is that boat dock right behind your house?  Great view!
~Se7en

acomplishedartis

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 08:10:43 PM »

Great video! So good to see people face to face :)

Moises, what is the lake called? And is that boat dock right behind your house?  Great view!

Thanks.
Yes, I also believe that it's very good to see people face to face... it somehow reminds you that online communication is just as real, even so, more limited in certain aspects.

That lake is like 15 min. away from where I live. That is the lake of ''valle de bravo'', is next to one pretty town situated among hills and mountains.

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »

viva moises!
viva mexico!
viva Christo Jesus!!

enjoyed your video moises.  was that beto asking you the questions?  if i wasn't so shy on camera, i would do this too. 

claudia

manuela

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 04:23:19 PM »

Hey Moises,
Great video. I hope you are happy at your new place. Would love to come and visit you one of these days.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 07:15:59 PM »

viva moises!
viva mexico!
viva Christo Jesus!!

enjoyed your video moises.  was that beto asking you the questions?  if i wasn't so shy on camera, i would do this too. 

claudia

Thanks Claudia.

I used to by shy on camera too, but I am geting used to it. I will try to do more and post them here.

That wasn't my good friend Beto.  Just an old friend from morelia that came with me when I moved...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:58:40 PM by Moises G. »

acomplishedartis

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »

Hey Moises,
Great video. I hope you are happy at your new place. Would love to come and visit you one of these days.

Thanks Manuela.

I am glad to see your comment.
You are very welcome to come visit.

Talk to you later  :)

ps.
Yes, I feel happy here... one of those feelings of beging on the place where you are supposed to be.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 10:02:44 PM »

Here is the continuation of this virtual testimony/on video.

The guy you will see going down the hill on bike is me..
(I go down that hill very often and thought it would be nice to share some images).

The Link:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Session 02
https://vimeo.com/71846924
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

se7en

Re: My Virtual Testimonie/Fellowship. - Session 02
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 11:22:17 AM »

Moises G.

Wow, that is such a beautiful area! Loved the video. So good to see you are doing well. You are 1,801 miles or 28 hour drive away from my house! Only 3 and a half days drive away!!!

I heard someone say once... Your really only a day away from being just about anywhere on earth you want to be (flying by plane). If the family and I ever want to visit Mexico, you will be my first thought!

I'm looking forward to the next video!  What editing program and camera do you use?
~Se7en

gerard_dsouza

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »

Hi Moises G,
this is very touching and exciting. It is so great to see young people like you explore life and God at the same time. You are blessed brother. Believe that.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 06:40:32 PM »

Moises G.

Wow, that is such a beautiful area! Loved the video. So good to see you are doing well. You are 1,801 miles or 28 hour drive away from my house! Only 3 and a half days drive away!!!

I heard someone say once... Your really only a day away from being just about anywhere on earth you want to be (flying by plane). If the family and I ever want to visit Mexico, you will be my first thought!

I'm looking forward to the next video!  What editing program and camera do you use?

hi seven. I liked the saying that you quoted. Visiting brothers in the past have help me a lot for encourage and get stronger on my beliefs. You and yours will be welcome.
Later on a will do a lobger video with more nature on it.

I just use windows movie maker for editing. is faster and more simple.

Gerry.
Know that I appreciate your comment.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:33:53 PM by Moises G. »

cjwood

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 01:33:23 AM »

hi moises.  good to see you again sweet brother.  i pray that one day i am able to come visit you.  not too sure about riding down that hill on a bicycle though.   ;D

take care of yourself and please continue to do your video updates.  i really enjoy them.

claudia

acomplishedartis

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 10:48:06 PM »

Hi Claudia.

I will try to continue as long as I am able. I have found out that taxis around here are only a dollar ride;

since there is many, so no need for riding bykes :)   , evetually I might will need a truck...

but not today.

microlink

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 11:59:00 PM »

Have a nice birthday. It would be nice if we could turn back the clock for old guys like me but we can not. To a young guy from an old guy. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.