bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am so grateful...  (Read 4507 times)

Pierdut

I am so grateful...
« on: July 08, 2013, 10:54:07 PM »

That we have a God that forgives sins, because I have so many sins that need to be forgiven. I can't believe some of the things I've done. I almost can't believe that God can still forgive me for that. I blasphemed God in so many ways; you wont believe some of the things I've said - it's a miracle that I am back here to be honest with you. Never in a million years would I have foreseen this; and some things that are happening in my life.
We really have no idea what will be on the morrow, and often times it is not what you expect.

I am still a work in progress,  but just the fact that I am back on here alone is telling of the changes happening in my life.

I hated this one person for some time now, nearly a year. But tonight I can say that I hate this person no more. In fact I even  prayed about this because I know that if I don't forgive others, then God wont forgive me. And I really want God to forgive me, because I have felt God's wrath, and it is not pretty.

gregorydc

Re: I am so grateful...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:15:13 AM »

Good for you friend. Just one more step in a long path of steps. Seems to me you are doing well to being on the correct path where God is putting you! ;)
Greg

Pierdut

Re: I am so grateful...
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 12:19:29 AM »

That we have a God that forgives sins, because I have so many sins that need to be forgiven. I can't believe some of the things I've done. I almost can't believe that God can still forgive me for that. I blasphemed God in so many ways; you wont believe some of the things I've said - it's a miracle that I am back here to be honest with you. Never in a million years would I have foreseen this; and some things that are happening in my life.
We really have no idea what will be on the morrow, and often times it is not what you expect.

I am still a work in progress,  but just the fact that I am back on here alone is telling of the changes happening in my life.

I hated this one person for some time now, nearly a year. But tonight I can say that I hate this person no more. In fact I even  prayed about this because I know that if I don't forgive others, then God wont forgive me. And I really want God to forgive me, because I have felt God's wrath, and it is not pretty.

You do not have any sins that need to be forgiven because Jesus has already forgiven your sins.  Jesus is our Passover.  He is the sin offering that has made atonement for all sins.

Jesus is bringing you to repentance of your sins, whereby they are then removed.

Jesus does not deal with us in wrath.  He leaves the 99 and goes and gently brings the one lamb back to Himself.

He is a loving God and is not to be feared.  One of the fruits of His Spirit is Peace whereby you will be comforted.  Place your trust completely in Him and all will be well.

Alright. So maybe it wasn't God's wrath. But what I've gone through was very, very, painful. It's a wonder I'm still alive, because I had thoughts of taking my own life it was so unbearable. I thought I was going insane. My life no longer seemed to have any purpose; I had no peace, and no hope. Night and day I'd suffer, and have nothing but misery in my life. I was also so full of hatred for the person I have now forgiven. Deep seethed hatred, and wanted this person to suffer. I no longer feel this way, but it was hellish, for sure.

I guess that's what it took, God had to break me. I've been humbled and changed so much from the way that I was even just a year ago. My outlook on life has changed. My attitude has changed; and began beleiving in God again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.