bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: in loving memory  (Read 5935 times)

gregorydc

in loving memory
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:39:27 PM »

Hello forum family,
  I know I have asked you all to pray for me many times and you all have comforted me through many trials and tribulations, and I thank you all. After my dads stroke a few weeks ago, he is recovering well from it, but nothing could prepare me for what happened last night. My mom passed away from a heart attack. She came and got me last night, as I was staying with my parents to get some much needed farm work done, and she told me she couldn't breathe, to take her to the hospital. I rushed her to the hospital, calling my brother along the way, but we could not save her.  The Dr told us she passed about 1:30 this morning. God help me with my grief.
  Greg

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: in loving memory
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »

My heartfelt condolences to you, Greg.  I can only imagine the shock of a sudden death of a love one.  My mother died less than a year ago after a brief illness, so I do understand the pain of the loss.  You are in my prayers. :'(

René

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 01:29:39 PM »

I am so sorry Gregory. I pray that you will be comforted by the Holy Spirit of God in your loss, as well as the thoughts and prayers of your family including all of us on this forum.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 03:40:18 PM »

Bless You and Yours Greg.  :(

Arc

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »

Greg,  sorry to hear of this , lost your mom, i know its sad    I will be praying for you, your Dad and family.take care of yourself during this time.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:10:07 PM by ez2u »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 04:59:53 PM »

So sorry for you Greg. My heart goes out to you at this time. May God comfort you with the comfort only He can bring.

Psa 34:18  The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Joh 16:22  So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.

My prayers are with you my friend

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »

Hi Greg..

My heart is heavy for you. I know there are no words that could comfort you during this time for they all are empty.

I can only give you that I will uphold you in prayer by the grace of our Lord for as long as He wills and permits.

May Christ bring you some comfort.

With love,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

microlink

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 06:24:48 PM »

I pray for you. May Christ comfort you in your grief as only He can. I lost my younger brother 3 months ago from cancer. I feel for you.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 07:15:37 PM »

Greg, I'm sorry for the lost of your mother. It's really hard to loose a parent, may God comfort you and your family at this time.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 11:04:52 PM »

oh dear greg.  i can hardly find the words to comfort you and your family.  praises to God the Father that you have been given Spiritual understanding with regards to death.  it is a very hard truth to comprehend, but you have that truth in your heart, provided by the Spirit of our Father and our Saviour Christ.

may God's compassion and mercy engulf you.

claudia

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 01:44:12 AM »

greg i want to encourage you when you find a hidden moment in the chaos you are now experiencing, to re-read ray's short essay on "an encouraging word about death".  your strength will come from the LORD to hold you up in your sadness and loss.  i have not lost my momma yet.  in God's timing.  but, i am a mother and i cannot imagine the loss my daughter would feel if i died suddenly. 

anyway, i just wanted to say i pray the hope you have been given to hold, stands strong through this storm.  your Father Creator holds you in His arms.

claudia

jingle52

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 08:42:25 AM »

Greg, what a sad time for you, my sincerest condolences brother, but rest assured in the knowledge that she is sleeping and in rest. Now is the time to lean on the faith that our Lord has gifted you with and rest well in the knowledge that we will all be resurrected again. Your loss is a physical one, hard to bear, and a loving parent is particularly hard.
May God give you comfort and peace.
Jingle

manuela

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 07:44:46 PM »

My heart goes out to you, Greg. My mom passed away suddenly last October and it was hard to come to terms with another loss. Hope you have family around to comfort you.
Thinking about you
Manuela

Ireland

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 12:34:50 AM »

Dear Gregory, you are in my thoughts and I am praying for you. Hoping for peace and good memories in your time of heartache. May God comfort you. You seem like a very kind and giving person.

Vera

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 02:17:49 AM »

Gregory, I'm sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family with His peace and comfort through this difficult time.
I will be praying for you.
Vera

loretta

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 05:53:31 AM »

Dearest Gregory,

Whatever our age, we're left feeling like orphans when we loose a parent.  At times like this we take comfort in the knowledge that our loved ones will RISE again in the resurrection. This we know because Jesus has promised us so.

For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:40

We pray God's comforting presence with your family in the hours and days to come.

Mbongiseni

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 07:02:03 AM »

Brother Gregs

God will keep you in perfect peace as you continue to trust in Him. Such loss and experience is never to be taken lightly, God loves you.

Mbongiseni

Foxx

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 11:54:51 AM »

I pray you will be comforted by your friends and family and that you and your father will be able to support one another during this difficult time. We are thinking of you so dont feel alone brother. We are all here.

se7en

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 05:32:15 PM »

Greg,

I'm so, so, sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I know if we were all located physically near your area we would all be hugging your neck right now. If you need anything from us, we are here.

Peace and love to you Greg.
~Se7en

cjwood

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 05:59:11 PM »

dearest brother greg, i cried within after re-reading your post regarding your momma.  most especially the very last sentence of your post.

may God, the Father Love, continue to hold you in His most capable and merciful arms of comfort and grace.

claudia
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.