bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Collection of Ray's Teaching in printed format  (Read 62196 times)

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Collection of Ray's Teaching in printed format
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 11:14:56 PM »

I like what the scriptures say;

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

I highly respected Ray for his stand concerning these things.

Joel

acomplishedartis

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 12:14:06 AM »

I like what the scriptures say;

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

I highly respected Ray for his stand concerning these things.

Joel

me too. nice finding

Proverbs 23:23 Buy (kaw-naw' A primitive root; to erect, that is, create; by extension to procure, especially by purchase (causatively sell); by implication to own) the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2013, 07:13:32 AM »

I'm still reading old A4 print outs of lake of fire. I pin the pages together with a butterfly clip and attach them to a clipboard ;D. Some of the pages date back to 2006. Maybe time to modernize with the book format. :)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

Mbongiseni

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 08:34:10 AM »

Where I come from, internet is still a luxury and in many places very much unaffordable; even some big companies do not allow ordinary employees to access the net at anytime. I personally would like to commend "Lulu enterprise" for a good job welldone.
I, myself have many a times printed the series in A5 or A4 to give to friends or relatives.
Keep the good work.

Mbongiseni

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2013, 10:36:26 AM »

I put the LOF series and all of Ray's material both on my Ipad and my Kindle although it's nice sometimes to have a hard copy as well.  Didn't know that this was available.  Might want to consider putting a link on the main website about it.  I would of bought it years ago if I had known it was available. 

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 10:39:59 AM »

Ray was O.K with providing the link to forum members or those who may inquire about a printed medium, but did not want it to be posted on the website.

Craig

se7en

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 03:43:20 PM »

Great! I've got printed bits all over the house, in the truck, in the car, in my office. It will be nice to have one book, all together!

~Se7en

arion

• Marquette, MI
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »

Ray was O.K with providing the link to forum members or those who may inquire about a printed medium, but did not want it to be posted on the website.

Craig

I understand his sensitivities to it but for $14 it's obviously not a money making scheme and the way it is now nobody knows about it.  The way I originally got the materials is one of the mods emailed me Msword copies of all the teachings which I then had printed out and put in 3 ring binders and it cost a whole lot more than $14 to do all of that.  Hopefully a lot of people will see this thread and realize there is a way to obtain it and if not on the website perhaps it would be appropriate to put a sticky note thread on the forum under Ray's teachings and transcripts?  I know I would of bought that a long time ago if I had known about it.

cjwood

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 06:07:39 PM »

the printed book format of ray's studies will be perfect for traveling to places where there is no internet connection (parts of mexico) and will fit much better in luggage than all my three ringed binders.   :)

claudia

hummer

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 03:05:33 AM »

Buy it not if it is going to profit someone's purse or wallet. How many books are there out there maybe thousands, millions, full of religious deceit, nonsense, and useless information. Sight unseen I believe Ray's book is full of truth, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. The book profits the reader.

Hummer

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2013, 06:59:49 AM »

This particular publication is probably okay. But a concern of mine and Ray's was someone changing something inadvertently or on purpose.

Inadvertently could be fixing what they thought to be a typo and changing Ray's intention.

cjwood

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »

Inadvertently could be fixing what they thought to be a typo and changing Ray's intention.

dennis, your statement above reminded me of when i first started reading through the l.o.f. series i had printed.  i started correcting ray's spelling typos until i realized that was a useless endeavor.  he was an awesome man of God, and did an awesome work for God, even with the misspelled words.   ;)

claudia

Rhyde

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2013, 03:12:33 AM »

Wow thanks for the awesome news and quick response. I will order a copy ASAP.
 ManyThanks

Roy Coates

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 09:11:25 AM »

I had tried to do this on more than one occasion(print and 3 ring bind) every time I would scramble the pages and be unable to figure out the proper order. I tried saving them in word and adding "auto page numbering" and enlarging the print. Still ran into difficulty. I do have several "packets" floating around the house, office, and barn. I sure wish I had know about this offer back then.

SCollins

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 04:22:03 PM »

I had printed hundreds of pages and let a friend borrow and have yet to recieve it back :-\. I was thinking about printing another set but was dreading that idea as I had a terrible time the first go round as I am not a computer whiz :o. I am greatly exited to find this post and have just ordered 3 copies of the book and cant wait to get them ;D. I ordered one for me, my friend, and her mother who is also asking to read what I had printed. Thanks for the link!
And now for a question: Is there any such way to get all of the audio of Ray's Bible studies and conferences at one time? I have downloaded what is listed under the teachings section but wonder if there are indeed more? I would realy like to have ALL  ;D

Kat

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2013, 06:16:00 PM »

Hi SCollins, actually "The Lake of Fire' is the only thing there is available in book form.

Kat

Abednego

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2013, 08:47:38 PM »

Ray would not allow this to be know because he was adamant about anyone not selling anything he wrote. But I don't see a problem with this as long as NOTHING has been changed, including the typo's.

Ok, that changes things.  Maybe not the place for this, but in order to give some explanation:

This is not my first or second post. I was a member of this forum quite some time ago.  For the past year plus I have been going through Ray's emails one by one from oldest to newest as I still had many questions.  I hadn't logged in in so long that I couldn't remember how, but was reading as a guest.  I just activated another account which was approved recently.

That being said, I wandered off the emails one day and saw the post from Dennis telling us Ray had died.  I was still a little new, and had only had one email exchange with Ray so I couldn't quite figure out why it bothered me so bad. I didn't know him.  I tried to respond online and couldn't but I am sorry for everyone here and to those of you who new him best. I was here long enough to know who you are and you know who you are. I'm sorry.

I never had the chance to tell Ray about the project I was working on.  And I ran into an old post (I think it was from Dennis) who said he was taking Ray's writings from Word and formatting for the web.  I had to laugh because I had taken all the writings from the web and was formatting it back to Word.  Search for long and tedious on youtube and you'll see a video of someone doing this.

I currently have The Lake of Fires Series in a format to upload to Amazon as an eBook so people can download it to their readers.  As I was researching how to do this, I was paying attention to Amazon's "rules" for uploads.  Of course the main one was NO TYPOS. Thanks Dennis.

Of course I had corrected all the typos.  I couldn't put the book online though, because I kept going back to the license agreement which said "do not in any way change". So it's just been sitting on my hard drive for quite some time now.

You can see a copy of the cover I was going to use here. I think Lulu really needs to step it up a bit.

In response to the original post I had gone to Staples with my trusty usb stick and had them print me a spiral bound copy of the LOF for $38. I know a lot of people wouldn't go through the trouble to do that hence the idea for the eBook was born.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:31:27 AM by Abednego »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 07:13:02 AM »

Of course I had corrected all the typos.  I couldn't put the book online though, because I kept going back to the license agreement which said "do not in any way change". So it's just been sitting on my hard drive for quite some time now.

One of my goals has been to make all of Ray's papers available on Amazon like you intend.

We also have some translations into Spanish waiting to be posted.

I intend to use the power of this forum to proof whatever gets published.

I think it best to be published officially by bible-truths after the typos are fixed and vetted by the members here.

I also want to reorganize a few of Rays papers. Ray and I talked about this and he agreed. The tithing paper is our #1 draw and needs reorganizing.

But I have to wait just a few more months before I will have time to get things organized here on the forum. We will most likely have a new area just for members to talk about specific papers being readied.

So please hang onto what you have for Amazon - We can use it as a starting point

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:16:28 AM by Dennis Vogel »

Abednego

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »

So please hang onto what you have for Amazon - We can use it as a starting point

Not a problem.  I also have a lot of other of the papers done.  Not with Amazon in mind, but so that I could turn them all into a bound copy the same as I did to the LOF.  All the others make one book probably not as thick as the LOF series.

arion

• Marquette, MI
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 08:58:54 AM »

The tithing paper is our #1 draw and needs reorganizing.

That is the very paper that God used to grab my attention and to lead me here.  When I first perused the LOF I thought that Ray was a heretic.  But, Ray bookended the tithing paper so wondrously that I simply couldn't argue with it even though I wanted to.  It was after I had to admit that Ray's teachings on tithing was true that caused me to come back and look a little more seriously at other things.  I think most Christians will pay attention to the tithing paper than they will on 'hell' to begin with because that pagan teaching is such a foundation of the Christian churches whether Protestant or Catholic.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:01:18 AM by Arion »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.