bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not defending Paul Crouch, but...  (Read 5478 times)

ciy

Not defending Paul Crouch, but...
« on: March 22, 2006, 11:04:59 AM »

I posted this on a thread about Paul Crouch where they were talking about people being "little Jesuses".   We must realize that it is Christ in us.  If we do not get rid of the visual of a flesh Jesus still hanging on the cross and get the realization of ourselves hanging on the cross then we can never be one with Christ and God.  We will never have the faith of God Mark 11:22 or of the Son of God in Galatians 2:20.  The flesh of Jesus 2000 years ago profits you nothing it is the Spirit that must be Ressurected in you that is the same Spirit that was in Jesus.  We must get rid of the flesh that covers our eyes and let Christ ressurect in us.  

The following is the earlier post.

I am certainly not defending Paul Crouch. He got lost in Egypt and never came out. He is in that bondage and is blinded of the Truth, but don't let a "dumb a@@ speaking with man's voice", to quote the bible, deter you away from a truth.

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Has the Word of God come to you? The "Word of God came to John the Baptist in the wilderness" and "all men through him might believe."

I love that we are One with God. I love that Jesus said that whoever you give a cup of water to you have given it to Him. So everyone you are looking at is Jesus. The problem is that they do not remember who they are and the Resurrection has not taken place in them.

I have read where the Jews believe you should read the Torah aloud and believe it is talking about you. I believe this. It makes the verse

Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

so personal and powerful.

orion77

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 12:10:12 PM »

I hear ya, ciy.  Jesus was crucified on the cross for several hours, He was dead for three days, but He has been risen (alive) for over two thousand years.  Who would of thought?  To focus on His life would seem more important, but who am I?  8)

God bless

Gary

jerry cabral

where
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 04:14:55 PM »

My Lord was in the tomb for three days, now, my questions I what was he doing for three day and if in hell he still wasnt glorified by the father, was he, was it anything nice,  was he just dead,  and for cy considering you are speaking with a mans voice or of  the children of mens voice, without scripure in your heart, who do you confess who Jesus is and where is he.

ciy

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 05:59:09 PM »

Just curious Jerry.  What do you think of the scriptures I quoted and referred too?

If Jesus is not the first fruit of many then what is He?  The real flesh of Jesus profits you nothing.  His Word (flesh) is Spirit and life (zoe life).  If Christ is not risen in you then his ressurection will be of no effect to you in this age.  If I am one in Christ as in John 17 then I am one in Christ.  If I am not then that 2nd man, that outer man is going to keep me from fulfilling God's hope in me which is "Christ in me, the hope of Glory." Col.1:27.  I love the Word on this.  Remember "One God, and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in you all." Ephesians 4:6

This is the overall reason and theme of the bible is to convince you who you are in Christ.  It is written to you.
"My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you." Galatians 4:19

That veil of flesh can hinder.  "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." 2 Corinthians 3:18  That is image not likeness.

Hallelujah!

orion77

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 06:54:28 PM »

Amen to that, ciy.  If we are not crucified with Christ, how can we partake in His ressurection.  Now it is no longer us who live, but Christ in us who lives.  Absolutely beautiful, ain't it?

God bless,

Gary

jerry cabral

Simple
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 08:28:54 PM »

Gee cy, I was just wondering in the simpicity of Christ in a heart of a child
who do you confess that Jesus  is .

I gladly confess My Lord and My Love as the Beloved Son of God.  Son of the Most High, Son of the Creator in which the Son in the Holy Scriptures(Old Testamen) as well as the New Testament.  As in Job, Psalms, exspecially, Lord at birth to the Blesses Mother Mary, the handmaiden chosen of God.  That with all my heart I Confess.

Peace be with you.

ciy

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 12:57:54 AM »

I am with you on it Jerry.  Christ in you (CIY) is the hope of glory.
God bless you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.