bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: made of one blood all nations of men?  (Read 17166 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: made of one blood all nations of men?
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2013, 03:05:12 AM »

Hello folks,
I think a serious consideration of facts and logic with scripture will indicate that brain size has little to do with comparative human ability to become inventive and react positively with the environment. That idea has been rejected in most recent studies. What is more likely is the number of synaptic connections that develop within the brain of the young child, beginning in the womb.
As I understand, the main reason that humans have intellect is because their brain can receive information from God. Not ever attribute of humans is inborn or based upon physical heritage. God gifts humans with a "spirit" in man that makes mankind unique and able to link with God's holy spirit when God provides the connection.

Please correct where needed. Indiana Bob

loretta

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 05:04:36 AM »

Tks for that post Kat. I so get it now! :)

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. "
Joh 1:2 This was in the beginning toward God.
Joh 1:3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being."

This is also a 'geneaology' ! I didn't see that before, Dave. tks.

As I understand, the main reason that humans have intellect is because their brain can receive information from God. Not every attribute of humans is inborn or based upon physical heritage. God gifts humans with a "spirit" in man that makes mankind unique and able to link with God's holy spirit when God provides the connection.

Can't agree more Inianabob.  It is God's holy spirit linking to my spirit that enables me to see the truth about one blood of all nations. Another Aha moment! :)

hummer

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2013, 02:14:37 AM »

Acts 17:26 One Blood; One Race Human)

New Living Translation (NLT)

26 From one man[a] he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries.

Romans 5:12-21

New Living Translation (NLT)
Adam and Christ Contrasted

12 When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned. 13 Yes, people sinned even before the law was given. But it was not counted as sin because there was not yet any law to break. 14 Still, everyone died—from the time of Adam to the time of Moses—even those who did not disobey an explicit commandment of God, as Adam did. Now Adam is a symbol, a representation of Christ, who was yet to come. 15 But there is a great difference between Adam’s sin and God’s gracious gift. For the sin of this one man, Adam, brought death to many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of forgiveness to many through this other man, Jesus Christ. 16 And the result of God’s gracious gift is very different from the result of that one man’s sin. For Adam’s sin led to condemnation, but God’s free gift leads to our being made right with God, even though we are guilty of many sins. 17 For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ. 18 Yes, Adam’s one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone. 19 Because one person disobeyed God, many became sinners. But because one other person obeyed God, many will be made righteous. 20 God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. 21 So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God’s wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in life eonion through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.