bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of fire Book  (Read 9502 times)

Kat

Re: Lake of fire Book
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 05:47:06 PM »

Ray mentioned the "offering link" topic in one of his audio's. Apparently, there was a time when BT did have a link on the main page where people could give to the ministry via PayPal.

Nathan I can guarantee you that was never the case, Ray was adamantly opposed to anything that might even look like it suggested he ask for money on his site. Those conferences was where he was speaking to those more closely connected with Bible Truths and was never to be posted on the BT site. If anything that was mentioned on one of those audios in was concerning the forum. Ray was never personally involved with the forum, never even visited here, it's was left to Dennis and the mods to deal with.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:49:25 PM by Kat »

Nathan

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »

Nathan I can guarantee you that was never the case, Ray was adamantly opposed to anything that might even look like it suggested he ask for money on his site. Those conferences was where he was speaking to those more closely connected with Bible Truths and was never to be posted on the BT site. If anything that was mentioned on one of those audios in was concerning the forum. Ray was never personally involved with the forum, never even visited here, it's was left to Dennis and the mods to deal with.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Gotcha - my mistake. I guess the link he was talking about was somewhere on the forum, not on the website. I remember him saying that he told Dennis to take it off and after he did so people started giving much more.

jopie

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 07:40:31 PM »

I wish there was a "like" button instead of having to comment,
 in any case I am grateful the Lake of Fire series is in printed format.
 I ordered my copy and am looking forward to reading it.

gregorydc

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 09:30:51 PM »

Ok where do you find it?

RogerH

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 10:05:38 PM »

Lake of Fire in Free Ebook format.  Let me know if it works.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/l-ray-smith/the-lake-of-fire/ebook/product-17361262.html

dave

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2013, 11:28:16 PM »

Yeah, I guess it will work, it's "free" but I have printed most of the work that Ray put into it, so I guess I will continue to do it at my own expense. Maybe I just feel that getting it here is the way I would rather go.
Thanks for the link. I hope a lot of people get curious, that would be great.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.