bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: churches  (Read 8198 times)

Nathan

Re: churches
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:48:59 PM by Nathan »

loretta

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 02:55:45 AM »

Jesus said if the blind lead the blind, then both will fall into a ditch.  Who will teach in the home church?  1 nitwit + 1 nitwit = 2 nitwits.
  :)

I too joined a house church once when I was desperate for fellowship. Oh, they were annointed alright - speaking in tongues, knew scripture like the back of their hand. The stuff they were teaching and practicing there! - sprinkling the blood on just about everything, binding spirits, catching demons, blood covering, taking authority, breaking curses.  When I questioned their blood doctrine they gave me Benny Hinn's book, The Blood.  Just a perusal revealed that it was full of errors.  They didn't like me questioning them so I quit, with no regrets. Even my teen daughter could discern something funny there. God has graciously brought me out of this babylonian system and I wouldn't be quick to recommend starting or joining a house church without a thorough grounding in the Truth.  What I did learn from Frank Viola's Organic Christianity, is that the church is organic, alive and a spontaneous outworking of God's holy Spirit.  Not something that can be started through manuals, church planting or any fleshy effort. 

ez2u

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 04:31:54 AM »

well the church searching is over and we found nothing.  I went on craigs list and put an ad in for a home fellowship group no one answered me.   i guess am just going through the empty nest syndrome.  thanks everyone for your words and care  you took to respond to my post.  i know i sound very offensive  when i replied back.  sorry  i get pretty independent and i really thought i would find a group out there to fellowship with like when i was young. 

noeleena

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • live life. love life.
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 06:26:32 AM »

Hi,

Who are my friends ,People the Lord has given to me, The Lord said we are to love others to even honor them above our selfs, We are to shine before them we are to give . as iv said before im a servent of the Lord because it is so.

Are we to isolate our selfs from the world = people.  are we told to change thier minds,

would i walk into the house hold of satan yes of cause, many times , i have and will do so. or as said the synagogue of satan, why not , whats to ...fear...will you be confronted , will you be shown who you are, will it be said you are of the Lord most high,  or will people see in you , you are different,

I dont need to say any thing im not told to Judge any one no matter what, we are to serve,

Let the Most high work through you as needed, Let the Most high lead you in all ways, thats all. ,

...noeleena...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.