bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The most amazing thing just happenend to me!!  (Read 8529 times)

Sorin

The most amazing thing just happenend to me!!
« on: July 31, 2006, 08:46:03 PM »

This is probably going to be hard to believe, but I would not make up something like this (or anything for that matter).
Since friday, I was feeling really, really awful, felt like I was dying, or going to die. And you all know how I have gone astray, and no longer prayed, and gave up on God and was only interested in satisfying the lusts of the flesh and yes I have repented of it. Well to get back to the topic, yes I have been feeling really, really, awful since friday, even today I couldn't go to work, I was just in constant pain, I can't really describe it but it was just awful, and even doing normal things like driving would hurt, any sudden touch to my skin, or any sudden movement. I really can not describe it very well but anyway. I had asked a friend yesterday to pray for me, and today I finally got down on my knees, and prayed (for the first time in quite a long time) and after repenting of my sins, and of my ways, I asked God if He would please take this away from me, whatever it is. If He would please heal me of it, and I tell you no lie when I say I got up from my knees and the PAIN IS GONE!!

This is the most amazing thing that's ever happenend to me!! I honestly thought my life was over. That's how bad I felt.

Bless His Holy Name !!

WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD WE HAVE!!

Now I can never deny His existence again!!

:) :) :)

hillsbororiver

Re: The most amazing thing just happenend to me!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 09:02:31 PM »

Sorin,

I don't have anything else to say in response or in addition to this except;

Amen Brother!

Joe

P.S. I must admit I knew He would reveal His power and love to you once again.

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 09:04:39 PM »

Thank you Joe. May God bless you brother.

Sorin

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 09:11:42 PM »

Thanks Alchemist.  :)

God bless,
Sorin

gmik

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 09:17:20 PM »

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am sorry you went thru the pain so long.......but wasn't it worth it???

God is so good....but sometimes we have to get to the bottom to look up.

Remember I WILL still be covering you in prayers...I don't know, I guess I got some pentecostal stuff still hanging around  but I want to shout! 

Praise God, I am so happy for you!!! ;D

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 09:22:08 PM »

Yeah, I grew up in a Pentecostal church sort of speak. So I know all about the Pentecostals. lol
And thanks for everything Gena.

God Bless,
Sorin

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 11:34:01 PM »

:-[

I am sorry everybody. I made a mistake. I guess I wanted so badly to be healed of this that I actually thought I was. What happenend was, I had taken some pain medicine a few hourse before I prayed and I guess coincidentally it must have kicked in at the right time because for a while the pain was gone. I was so exited I forgot all about the medicine. But now it's coming back and therefore I'm obviously not healed. I just embarrassed myself. Sorry.  :(

**stupid me**

I should have known it was too good to be true...

Why would God heal a wretch like me?

ned

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 12:26:55 AM »

And you all know how I have gone astray, and no longer prayed, and gave up on God and was only interested in satisfying the lusts of the flesh and yes I have repented of it...........I finally got down on my knees, and prayed (for the first time in quite a long time) and after repenting of my sins, and of my ways,
[/size]

Dear Sorin,
My heart goes out to you. Even though you give up (or gave up) on God, He is still God, He is still sovereign, and He doesn't change. We change because we are sinful and He wants to correct us and take that sin out. As you know, (and as I am learning also by reading everyone's posts on this forum), it is painful, but whom God loves He scourges. We can't do it on our own (as you know), so He does it for us...

I can't read your post and stay quiet, Sorin, I so want you to seek God and find his joy again.

You say you prayed for the first time in a long time, 1Thess 5:17  PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. 
God wants to hear from you Sorin. Let Him know how you feel and let Him know you CANNOT live without Him. When we come to God broken, that's when he fixes us.

God doesn't change. He is waiting for you to humble yourself before Him.

I hope this letter doesn't offend in any way, I want only to help you find a way out of this distress.
Your sister in the faith,
Marie

Sorin

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 01:27:26 AM »

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words Bobby and Marie. I understand, I need to pray without ceasing and be thankful that even though I'm Ill I still have a roof over my head and food to eat. Thanks for your prayers also. I just hope I'll be well enough to work soon.

God bless you both,
Sorin

P.S. I apologize again for thinking I was healed, and making you guys think I was healed.

MG

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 03:53:41 AM »

Isaiah 35

1The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

2It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.

3Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

4Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

9No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

10And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

JJ

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 11:30:33 AM »

Sorin,  These type of things happen --  we want to believe that God will help us....... and then it didn't really happen YET!  He has a plan for your life and you have began the journey by repenting and asking for healing -- your pain got you talking to
Him again... don't stop now.   We at BT care deeply for you, so don't feel sorry for anything!   We are one body and we are
inclined to take care of each of our parts.  I join with the rest to be praying for you.   Together we lift you up before the God
of creation, the God that has a hold on your life.    Much love in Christ,  Jayle

gmik

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 04:50:02 PM »

Sorin, I agree with all the other posts.  Don't feel sorry or embarrassed about anything.  There is no condemnation with God.  Don't feel guilty either about anything.  Paul told us to thing on these things:  whatever is positive, beautiful, truth etc etc.....Stop thinking on the negative and looking at "what you see".  Think on God and His promises. Your destiny is in front of you, not behind you...the best is yet to come.  Come on Sorin! We all love you-you know that. Hope you get better soon, with or without medicine. Be thankful and praise his name.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 07:11:04 PM »

Sorin (and all those who hurt & mourn), we have His promise to heal and deliver us, but it is on His time as He makes manifest His purpose for His sons and daughters, but now be comforted in this;

2Ch 20:9  If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.

Psa 6:2  Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psa 6:9  The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

Jer 30:17  For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

What a glorious promises to look forward to;

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

This is our future, these promises are our destiny if we live by faith;

Rom 4:13  For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

Sorin

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 07:20:28 PM »

Thanks guys for the words of encouragement.

Joe those were some good verses.

God bless,
Sorin

jenny06

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 01:59:09 AM »

It is so difficult to know just what to say. God bless your heart, Sorin. I went through and still go through something similar, wanting God to heal me and not knowing why God didn't. Some days are good, some days aren't so good. I do thank God for even those bad days now. By the grace of God, I can walk and I am still alive. You are in my prayers.  :)
God bless you, Sorin, Jenny   

Sorin

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 09:23:00 AM »

Thank you Jenny. May God bless you too.

Take care,
Sorin

JJ

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »

Just wondering how you are doing, Sorin?  Pain and such?  Back to work yet? Doctor?
Don't meant to pry, if it is personal, but let us know how you are feeling.
Jayle

Sorin

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 12:08:13 AM »

Just wondering how you are doing, Sorin?  Pain and such?  Back to work yet? Doctor?
Don't meant to pry, if it is personal, but let us know how you are feeling.
Jayle

Jayle, and all

Thank you for being concerned. I am sorry to reply so late to this. Well, I was still in pain and didn't go to work for two days after starting this thread.. I stood home monday and tuesday, tuesday night I wanted to give it a try and decided to go back to work the next day (on wednesday) I did take some stronger pain medicine (strong than the one I took before starting this thread) and I was able to work, and worked like that on thursday also. Friday I went to work but I didn't take the pill in the morning because I was feeling much better, but I did take a pill with me to work (but didn't swallow it) just in case I would need it. And I didn't need to take it and I've been off the medication since friday and am still pain free. I will let you guys draw your own conclusions. This pain (whatever it was) has disappeared just as mysteriously as it appeared.

God bless you all that have prayed,
Sorin

Sorin

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 12:51:44 AM »

Bobby,

I'm glad you learned something out of this thread I started.  ;D

Yes God is great, but I'm not so great.

Take care,
Sorin

Dean Peterman

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »

Wow!  Thanks for sharing this.

Sincerely,

Dean
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.