bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Adventure!  (Read 4422 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Adventure!
« on: August 16, 2013, 05:21:22 PM »

I've always loved this song by Tom from Blink 182 in his band Angels and Airwaves. I don't know.. the lyrics just take me away. They took hold of me from the first moment I heard them and the grasp never relented.

The seem so simple but for some reason I find something spiritual in them.. "children leaving and returning pure as gold." The desire of wanting to have "The same last dream again, the one where I wake up and I'm alive." I guess I'm just waiting to wake up, to be birthed from this spiritual womb we can the human experience.

Anyhoo, enjoy :)

Angels and Airwaves - The adventure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMl8cQjBfqk
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: The Adventure!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 05:21:23 AM »

Very nice. I like too

I like this line:

Even if your hope has burned with time
Anything that's dead shall be regrown

That's how I have often felt. Circumstances can get you down and hopes and dreams seem to fade into the background of this life. But we always have hope in Him who can restore and breathe life back in to those things we thought were gone. Where things seem to late God says I say when it's over and not you. Your in my hands and when my will is done then it's done and we are forever secure in Him, safe in the one that can never fail us. All our hopes and dreams are in Him and they are in a safe place.

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 01:17:33 PM »

Hey Rhys and Janine,

Glad you both enjoyed the song and shared your thoughts!! This song dates back to my highschool days, many years ago! Haha.

Those are some great lyrics indeed Rhys, I don't think their are any words to this song that I don't like.

As for your song Janine, wonderful lyrics. Who sings it? I'd like to give it a whirl!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 08:11:04 PM »

It's the same group Alex. I only checked them out yesterday after I read your post. I hadn't been familiar with them prior.
I like so far..

Blessings

Haha silly me.. i see that now upon closer inspection! Still, I Must hear this song!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 08:14:07 PM »

Gorgeous song!! Loved it! Thanks for the find Janine! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.