bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The second part of Ray's teaching on, "Repentance"  (Read 3965 times)

wordsmaker

The second part of Ray's teaching on, "Repentance"
« on: August 20, 2013, 02:44:18 PM »

Hi,
I listened to Ray's teaching on repentance on Youtube.  During that teaching he seemed to indicate that there was going to be more on the subject on his teaching the next day.  I thought that there would be a part 2 video but I couldn't find it on Youtube.  I came here and couldn't find it.  Do any of you know if that's available [maybe under a different name] somewhere on here or Youtube?  Thanks for any help that you can give me.
carl

wordsmaker

Re: The second part of Ray's teaching on, "Repentance"
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »

John,

Thanks!  That is the transcript of what I watched on Youtube.  And I believe you're saying that the teaching on, "Guilty of All" is the second part of the repentance video.  I'll watch that and with the link that you've sent, I'll have the written teaching as well.  Thanks again for you help!

carl

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 06:37:04 PM »

That second part is perhaps one of the best teachings he ever did IMO.  When we are tempted to think that our sins aren't so bad and that others such as rapists, molesters and murders are the real scum of the earth it will give you a whole new way to look at it.

microlink

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »

I agree with you Arion. Also the one on saved by grace through faith is just fantastic IMO.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 12:38:27 AM »

arion, i just finished listening to the "saved by grace through faith" audio 2 nights ago.  had not listened to it for a long time.  so much to pick up on that i missed before.

now i'm gonna listen to the "repentance/guilty of all" audio that you guys are talking about.  it's been way too long since i studied that one too.

claudia

acomplishedartis

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 08:00:42 AM »

"repentance/guilty of all"   is  one of my favorites of all times.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.